Whippet x Lakeland Free to good home

This thread is great.

Instead of the lad taking time to find the right home, just suggest he shoots his dog. That's going to REALLY sort his head right out.

I know what is being said but. . . . come on, despite all of the pricks, there are some sound folk out there who would give it a decent home.

No doubt there are some sound people out there, but unless I knew someone well or somehow had regular contact I wouldnt risk it.

Everyone seems like a nice bloke when you meet them for the first time but unless your a mind reader why take a chance......after all, its no the person that has to suffer its the dog.

If you take an animal on at least have the balls to do whats right if needs be rather than do something just to ease your own concience....jmho

Maybe that's where we differ mate, i just assume most folk are c**ts, and i dont think most fok seem nice to start.

I meant, that with a bit of effort, you may well, find someone who IS genuine. I'm a pretty harsh judge of character, so i find that usually heps me not get the wool pulled over my eyes by folk.

I dunno, i think i have a 'c**t-o-meter' built in.

I woud rather shoot the dog, than it go to a useless or bad person, but just believe it's possible with effort to find the right folk.

Shooting the dog should be the last resort, not the first, to make it easier.

the longer you live, the more see, the more you understand :thumbs: lifes not a bed of roses and the grass is never greener :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

be carefull who ye gee that wee dog to mate, i know by sounds of it, ye got a lot on ye plate, but please remember there are some serious wakners on this site, hope all turns around for ye

Your dog should be the last thing you give up, even if every thing else is lost you can still take the dog for a mooch and he will be your friend no matter what!   I reckon if you took the dog mooch

iv just read this thread so i will ask the bloke tomorrow if it helps? he is really wanting summat wi collie in it as that is what he's always had but i could explain the situation. he's 84 so woteva

If I could get my kennels finished (rain holding up the process ) id have taken all your dogs and kept them here till you got sorted out , shame mate I'd hate to get rid of mine it would kill me :thumbs:

Hope everything works out for you

Atb JD

Dogs going on sat morning thanks for all the help lads I appreciate it thanks

i grew up with whippitxlakelands supurb bushing and rabbiting dogs i hope the lad whos taking it gets the same pleasure we had atb to dog and new owner :thumbs: :thumbs: