connollys red mills xcel 32 and redmills racer plus

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32% is very high protein for this time of year, if the dogs are not working proper hard for 3 or 4 days a week

Some of the working dog complete, is way to high in protein, 37% some of it, no need for it , even during the working months, 21% tops is what i go for

Red mills used to be good stuff matey, not any more, had skin problems with mine using Red mills

I normally feed barf only,if my supply drys up i use Red mills racer,lurchers and terriers,i don,t know if its because i use it for only short periods,but the dogs do all right on it,other dry mix,s that ive used ive definitely noticed a lack of shape in the mutts and weight loss,ive never had this with red mills.

my pal swears by it but i like arkrites there shites good with it good protein swells up good when you put water on

Swells up good, thats what fills em up pal, if you must use a complete, get a decent brand like eukanuba or summat

the dogs do well on this tride loads of dog snap with them found this to be the best for them bud

mine get a mix of dry, lamb breast, chicken and hearts

tried redmills gave him the shites like you would'nt believe

got him on arden grange lamb and rice 24%

a beaker full with his meat, shitting bricks now