Today is a low day in my life...today my first love and her rival hae finally left me...Due to expensive divorce coinsiding with bills ive had to sell Lightning and my beloved TX...this for me was a hard day which i was hoping would never come but alas it did........im now without a rifle for atleast a month or two as the bloke who brought both mine is getting me an old weihrauch break barrel from late 70's which i expect will be a late 70's hw35 for £25 but needs alot of work as his old man has not looked after it very well...so for the forseeable futre im lost lol......gutted but needs must

Gutted for you mate but know what your going through. I had the same problem for over 2 years with ny divorce. Sold everything to stay with Lj and it was the best move I ever mate. No rifle will ever take her place just as no rifle will ever replace your new Mrs Stevo. A rifle can be got at a later date where family can't. Chin up pal. If you haven't got a decent one again for Oct and the meet still come and you can lend my stage 2 tunes 97 for the weekend pal and your Mrs can share Ljs ultra. Your not putting us out mate. Just want to help out someone who is in my old situation. I was struggling and some brilliant man and great friend supported me and Lj and that kindness made all the difference. I owe Davy so so much. Thanks partner.

• Like 1

Gutted for you mate but know what your going through. I had the same problem for over 2 years with ny divorce. Sold everything to stay with Lj and it was the best move I ever mate. No rifle will ever take her place just as no rifle will ever replace your new Mrs Stevo. A rifle can be got at a later date where family can't. Chin up pal. If you haven't got a decent one again for Oct and the meet still come and you can lend my stage 2 tunes 97 for the weekend pal and your Mrs can share Ljs ultra. Your not putting us out mate. Just want to help out someone who is in my old situation. I was struggling and some brilliant man and great friend supported me and Lj and that kindness made all the difference. I owe Davy so so much. Thanks partner.

I will have a rifle sorted by the meet Si......i know a bit about what you went through and like mine it's a shit.....it will come good in the end just feels cr@p at moment

I dont know you Stevo, but reading this take's me back to my divorce and like Si say's he know's what your going through and same here.

I had it difficult for a few year's, to be honest i was in a living nightmare, then soon met my current partner... we'v just bought a lovley house in a village near the sea. It suprising how quickly thing's can turn out for the best, and i hope it does for you and your ladie.

Keep your spirit's high.

Atvb

:thumbs: