New to this !

Just put together the hutch for the polecat I'm getting in 3 weeks. I have bought food will put in saw dust and straw just before I get her going to buy a hammock heard they love em ... But as I said I'm new to this what else will I need ?? Please be honest as its in the polecats best interests .. Thanks .

39cb7583.jpg

cf969375.jpg

how much did that cost? you make knifes ec but cant rustle up a hutch! :whistling::thumbs:

Only £45 flat pack just ad to put it together .... I made my duck pen and chicken coup and rabbit hutch and run just wanted this ready before I got em !! :)

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

If you intend to put small jills Ive know them the get there heads stuck in the mesh in the pets at home hutches.

Also to be totally safe mesh the bottom or board it as it a faitly lightweight and not impossable to get knocked over and lose the ferts.

ATB Cookie :thumbs:

• Like 1

If you intend to put small jills Ive know them the get there heads stuck in the mesh in the pets at home hutches.

Also to be totally safe mesh the bottom or board it as it a faitly lightweight and not impossable to get knocked over and lose the ferts.

ATB Cookie :thumbs:

Cheers will do ..:)