Summer in Scotland

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A man falls off his yacht in loch Ness for 10 minutes, yes he is in the water for 10 minutes and is getting treated for hyperthermia whit a place

i thought summer in scotland just meant no snow on the ground

lamping with simo the jeddi and his blitz light sabre is difficult to forget :laugh:

Posted Images

:laugh: you feel a right dick too. I'm worlds worst for losing my keys. Lost count the amount of times I've sat them down out ferreting and forgot about them. It's cos you'd think my keys was every key I've ever owned on a mass of key rings lol. I'll lie next to a lie in, keys will dig into my leg, I'll take them out unconsciously lol

ive took the rimfire out on more than one occasion without any rounds :laugh: ended up just having a walk around with a very expensive stick :laugh:

Had similar mate. My Grandad was asked years ago by a friend if he would help him out one night with lamping some rabbits. I got to tag along, all exicted as a youngster... :boogy: The guy was supplying the bullets so we took along the .22. Mag loaded and into the first feild.....lamp on and deary me the place lit up with red eyes....going to be a busy night... :yes: First rabbit in sights and "click"...... :hmm: Dodgy bullet, who would have thought.......reload and 'click'....... :hmm: Surely not 2 dodgy bullets?.....3..'click'.....4....'click' and 5....'click'..... :censored: :censored: :censored:

Ah well thats the night spolied so we ended up having a drive around the estate to see what was about and then home..... :cray:

Gun into the gunsmith and working perfectly... :hmm: ......Phone call made and it turned out that the first line of bullets in the packet were duds...the rest were fine.......all that for f**k all...could have had a cracking night if we started at the other end of the box or used another box...... :laugh:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Use to pushbike before driving think nowt of ride 15 clicks.

Recce a piece of drilling next day loaded up the bergen.

Slogged my guts out only to find field blue setup and discovered no gun.

left the field with birds pilling in a frantic ride home then back worst thing was if i shot over 100.

it meant a three trips home and back.

hard work but the joy outweighed the effort.

cookie