summerflage ' what camo at what time of year??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£270 for a camo suit!!!! :censored:   i've worn red check shirts and still come home with some rabbits for the pot-fieldcraft costs sod all bar time and patience. these companies are selling shite

Why spend £££££ on camouflage to blend into the surroundings and wear a black balaklava and a pair of 'I'm here' brown dancing shoes

i went to the army surplus........dont think my suit will work well.....im dressed as a japanese admiral

Fecking hell secret agent mole. You must be a right hardy baastard to wear them NBC suits! I see moshers/ rockers wearing the NBC suits walking about the streets! Theyre fecking murder!

At £270 a suit for that summerflage I would paint myself green and wear a thong!

No, just cut the charcoal liner out, it is a very lightweight nylon type outer, nice and breathable.

Inthehandsofmole.jpg

A photo from the field....

if i can see,so can the bunnys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What camo at what time of year....?

I have gained a few permissions over the last year so have really got back into hunting again..I brought a full tf gear realtree apg camo set which included trousers, and two jackets one which is a outer coat with hood and the other zips inside which is more of a summer type coat with out a hood. I've found that this was great for september-march time but as the tees are getting there leaves again It dosnt seem to blend in as well as it did, I'm thinking about buying some army issue DPM camo for this time of year as it has a lot more green in and I feel like I would blend in to my surroundings a lot better with it.

I'm just interested to find out if any other hunters/stalkers use different types of camo for different times of year to aid there efforts in hiding out or stalking quarry?

Just seen this in this months basc mag...

This is what I meant when I say my realtree dosnt seem green enough... :)

http://www.starlight...e_clothing.html

Any comments will be welcomed as I'm not to sure what to do as the realtree camo was quite expensive I don't really want to spend another load of cash on more camo if I don't need to....?

Atb

Jamie

hi

all you need is a camo mankini,just watch the nettles :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

miHpO1XzmzKOfc39TLRiy8g.jpg

or just these!

80.jpg

Guest scramble

Make your own out of some green overalls and sandbags! pull the individual strands out of a load of sandbags and stitch it to the overalls, get some green/brown/black spray paint and your done. better than spending over £200 on that gear.

SCRAMBLE

I agree with Tim s i got a great jacket for 15 quid from army navy stores,

Must say that pic of the new camo gear looks real nice especially the black face vail :laugh: that will work well at night lol

Just make your own as these lads have said that way you can get what you want bud and it wil be a 3 d effect

and the mankini is rather fetching ha ha ha both me and the girlfriend laft like f----k at the watch the nettles now that was funny :D :D :D :D :D

I agree with Tim s i got a great jacket for 15 quid from army navy stores,

Must say that pic of the new camo gear looks real nice especially the black face vail :laugh: that will work well at night lol

Just make your own as these lads have said that way you can get what you want bud and it wil be a 3 d effect

and the mankini is rather fetching ha ha ha both me and the girlfriend laft like f----k at the watch the nettles now that was funny :D :D :D :D :D

Yea I agree mate it was funny, I think Davy took that on his holidays :) :)

I ordered the 3D dear hunter lleafed Gilli suit in the end but I'm going to have a go at making one aswell.

Atb