Two 3 hour shooting sessions with Si, Davy and Charlie

Hi lads and lasses,

This is an episode of VerminHuntersTV that as been filmed over two 3 hour shooting sessions in 2 different locations and over 2 consecutive days.

The first 3 hour session contains me, Davy and Charlie shooting a mixed bag on a golf course in Wiltshire followed by the second session being just me and Davy shooting rabbits at a manor house for the property owner.

Hope you enjoy

Si and Davy.

• Like 10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads and lasses,   This is an episode of VerminHuntersTV that as been filmed over two 3 hour shooting sessions in 2 different locations and over 2 consecutive days.   The first 3 hour session c

That's because he's a Adam and stalks about the fields like a tiger.   Silent and deadly .   Si

Cheers Stevo .   Amazing what you can do with washed and lubed pellets .   Watch the bites coming this way now .   Si.

Posted Images

Superb Vid and very Professionally done Lad's, :)

Good combination of PCP and Springers for short to Long Range shots. ;)

And Good to see "The Verminator" My HFT shooting Buddy Chaz in the Vid as well.

atvb Daz 7. :)

Si, Davey and Charlie,

Loved every second of that vid it's got to be the best vid yet on your channel! Best two parts were the Davey rabbit repeater and the pittaway standing shot at the end, awesome!

Si what scope is that your using on your 97kt? Getting a springer soon as fed up of the sterile shooting that is pcp. I want a good spring rated scope in the 100 to 150 note region please, hawke, Simmons has to have say 4-12 x mag or more and be 44 to 50mm objective that has AO. Not fussed with IR as my current scope has that and I hardly use it.

Cheers

Phil.

Si, Davey and Charlie,

Loved every second of that vid it's got to be the best vid yet on your channel! Best two parts were the Davey rabbit repeater and the pittaway standing shot at the end, awesome!

Si what scope is that your using on your 97kt? Getting a springer soon as fed up of the sterile shooting that is pcp. I want a good spring rated scope in the 100 to 150 note region please, hawke, Simmons has to have say 4-12 x mag or more and be 44 to 50mm objective that has AO. Not fussed with IR as my current scope has that and I hardly use it.

Cheers

Phil.

Thank you everyone that as commented :thumbs: .

The scope I use is a Hawke Panorama 4 - 12 x 50 AO IR 1/2 mildot scope.

The glass is very nice on it and it allows me to shoot in very dark situations as seen in the wood at the end of the clip.

Its also the one that Roger on here as just bought and loves.

Si.

Cracking vid again guys.....as always nice clean shots.....loved the standing shot taken by yourself Si and the exit wound Jeeeesh that was a cracker :thumbs:

Cheers Stevo :thumbs: .

Amazing what you can do with washed and lubed pellets :yes::icon_eek::whistling::laugh: .

Watch the bites coming this way now :laugh: .

Si.

• Like 1

some great shooting there lads, and really good to see chas at work too, nice one!

i see you've put a mod on the 97 now si, did you find it affected the balance much? i didnt think it was too much when i put the 77 mod on my pro sport but most of my shots are either prone or kneelers so i tend to have my leading hand supported, even if just by my leg, and the adjustable butt brings the balance back to the shoulder quite nicely i guess. always good to see a springer being shot well, the last was a belter...

i thought davy was wearing a mask on his first shot, then realised it was his glasses lol

'who was that masked man pa?'

'that,son, was the lone stranger...'

cheers, wurz

No Dom I was just visiting with work.

Hi John,

No the balance is fine mate. The gun is now in the post on its way for a stage 2 tune with Tony.

The silencer made the rifle long so I may remove it and just use it for static shooting.

Si.