What hdmi lead you using they do make a difference. I paid 50 odd quid for my lead and I know folk will say " how much " but I noticed the difference. Also like has been said go to tv settings and check what setting it is in. I was watching a blue ray movie once,And it was really snowy. Until a mate came in and changed the setting to movie it was spot on then.

What hdmi lead you using they do make a difference. I paid 50 odd quid for my lead and I know folk will say " how much " but I noticed the difference. Also like has been said go to tv settings and check what setting it is in. I was watching a blue ray movie once,And it was really snowy. Until a mate came in and changed the setting to movie it was spot on then.

the HDMI cable came with the tv and it just says its a 1.0 high speed with ethernet if that helps

Have a play about with your settings. I don't know where it will be, but there should be an option somewhere for noise/artifct reduction levels. When I say 'noise', it's nothing to do with the sound, it's to do with the digital noise that appears on the screen. You'll only get it so good with normal terrestrial channels though. Sky or freeview HD is the way to go. :yes: I'm sure there's an offer on with the sky boxes at the minute, not sure though. :hmm::thumbs:

Have a play about with your settings. I don't know where it will be, but there should be an option somewhere for noise/artifct reduction levels. When I say 'noise', it's nothing to do with the sound, it's to do with the digital noise that appears on the screen. You'll only get it so good with normal terrestrial channels though. Sky or freeview HD is the way to go. :yes: I'm sure there's an offer on with the sky boxes at the minute, not sure though. :hmm::thumbs:

Cheers pal, think were getting sky plus soon anyway so should be better then :thumbs: