food costs ?

just having a look on eBay for ferret locators and was having a think of where i could go to ask for permission then i was wondering what age can you take your ferret out ferreting :s ? what age do yous recommend ?

thanks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[/quote i wish i was closer mate, it seems like no one near me ferrets :/ i havnt even been out ferreting before but i know i will like it but its just getting to no the ropes thanks mate   than

mine cost very little if anything to feed. but i do have the use of a large freezer for dog/ferret food. they have any chickens that i cull as im breed them, rabbits, crows, and im also lucky to have

hey well im interested in getting a couple of ferrets and was just wondering how much a week it costs you to feed your ferrets and what yous feed them on and how many you got.   im still at school s

just having a look on eBay for ferret locators and was having a think of where i could go to ask for permission then i was wondering what age can you take your ferret out ferreting :s ? what age do yous recommend ?

thanks

They should be good to go in sept/oct mate. It'll probably take a few outings till the penny drops so don't get disheartened if you dont bolt a bag full of rabbits

ATB Seany ;)

thanks

They should be good to go in sept/oct mate. It'll probably take a few outings till the penny drops so don't get disheartened if you dont bolt a bag full of rabbits

ATB Seany ;)

ok thanks chum :)!

why not dog biscuit, know plent of people who use them if run out of ferret food, they just break them down to smaller bits

Yes dog biscuit is not good for them. Far too much veg in it. But could get you out of a tight spot if your really stuck. But don't do it often.