Yes I have one buddy who does.

but he wears safety glasses, don't seem to create any issues with his shooting.....

But he a tight ass, and uses his dads shotgun. :tongue2:

as said maybe better to keep looking for L/H.

lee

Thanks, Swillington's have a Benelli Montefeltro for £1050, so will have a look at this on thursday.

Thanks, Swillington's have a Benelli Montefeltro for £1050, so will have a look at this on thursday.

There are a few used ones about but if you want a new one the only manufacturers that do left hand are Hatsan, Benelli and Fabarm.

I have just got the Fabarm XLR Composite(part exed a Benelli M2 for it) for about a grand, it's the only one that will fire steel shot through full choke.

DD

There are a few used ones about but if you want a new one the only manufacturers that do left hand are Hatsan, Benelli and Fabarm.

I have just got the Fabarm XLR Composite(part exed a Benelli M2 for it) for about a grand, it's the only one that will fire steel shot through full choke.

DD

Where did you buy the Fabarm? Thanks Mark

I'm a lefty and I've shot one plenty of times, no real drama the spent cartridge is hardly noticeable and is no danger what so ever, the only thing I will say is we spend years trying to get better at hunting/shooting so why opt for something that could potentially provide a distraction however small that is

I went for a Benelli SBE left handed and it's a great gun. (Avoid Hatsans "the bitter taste of poor quality remains much longer than the sweet after taste of of a bargain has worn off")

ATB

Was speaking to one of the guys at Sportsmans Gun Center in Exeter a while back and they didn't seem to think it was a problem, said lots of lefties shoot with a right hand gun. What you need to do is try before you buy. On 23rd and 24th June, Avalon Guns in Street Nr Glastonbury are having an open weekend. They got over 1000 guns on display and a try before you buy. I'm going to go down and look at some semi's my self. Thinking of a Winchester SX3 or a Beretta A300 Outlander....and I'm a leftie!

Was speaking to one of the guys at Sportsmans Gun Center in Exeter a while back and they didn't seem to think it was a problem, said lots of lefties shoot with a right hand gun. What you need to do is try before you buy. On 23rd and 24th June, Avalon Guns in Street Nr Glastonbury are having an open weekend. They got over 1000 guns on display and a try before you buy. I'm going to go down and look at some semi's my self. Thinking of a Winchester SX3 or a Beretta A300 Outlander....and I'm a leftie!

Just found the card they sent me. The actual address they are holding the open weekend is Brook Bank ShootingGround, Brook Bank, Rodney Stoke, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3UJ. 10am-5pm

I have a right handed auto I myself am left handed , to be honest I shoot the right handed ones better, and have tried both so it is down to personal preference you get used to the cartridge ejecting across the front of your face very quickly, I like the semi auto, and wouldn't hesitate to use one my son is also left handed and he uses mine all the time he loves it

i shoot a right hand semi auto browning gold fusion, i just converted the safety to laft hand use which was fairly straight forward..

you don't even the the cartridge cross over... And i'm a leftie,

Snap.

Just found the card they sent me. The actual address they are holding the open weekend is Brook Bank ShootingGround, Brook Bank, Rodney Stoke, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3UJ. 10am-5pm

Would be nice but a few hours away for me.