Best sound moderator

I still like the old steel parker hale, but there are a hole host of mods out there. SAK is quite popular because it is cheap, but you will be able to tell very little difference between any of them, in terms of sound reduction.

Depends on your budget really. ASE make a rimfire mod that is superb, but will set you back £85 plus RFD transfer. Most RFD/gunshops will stock Parker Hale's and SAK's on the shelf at around the £30 to £40 mark.

Noise reduction wise, I can never tell the difference between a £30 mod and an £85 mod, but it's actually pretty subjective.

Depends on your budget really. ASE make a rimfire mod that is superb, but will set you back £85 plus RFD transfer. Most RFD/gunshops will stock Parker Hale's and SAK's on the shelf at around the £30 to £40 mark.

Noise reduction wise, I can never tell the difference between a £30 mod and an £85 mod, but it's actually pretty subjective.

Spot on..... I have a Sak at £30 pounds and Swift at £60 pounds and I cant tell the difference between them ...

there have been many reviews done search / check on Google on the mods.

Unless you have a noise reader its hard to say and the cost difference between some of them is crazy.

also depends on make of Ammo being used too.

lee