any young lads?

any lads on here about 16-17 that are into the hunting game.im 16 myself and have no permission. i wander the countryside surrounding my house looking for rats rabbits e.g and its rather shite. just wondered if any body else my age was in this f*cking crap situation. sambo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.............I thought Darcy had changed his username & was being an internet predator................again....... :laugh:

Seriously though Samb......Stick at it because it does & will get better.............A set of wheels changes everything............When you do look for permission dont do it in a gang ........ Go alone if you can.......Be well dressed & polite & it will do you wonders........... ;)

any lads on here about 16-17 that are into the hunting game.im 16 myself and have no permission. i wander the countryside surrounding my house looking for rats rabbits e.g and its rather shite. just wondered if any body else my age was in this f*cking crap situation. sambo

Your not the only one, trust me :no:

Same situation here, hoping once I got a little van or car things might look up :thumbs-up:

Im in a similar situation :cry: , I live in the middle of town, but i found it was just a case of putting the miles in (walking) early in the morning, and then making the most of any spots i do find whilst mooching :yes:... It will be nice when i'm driving though... the terrier wont get half as much road walking :laugh: ....

Edited by borderboy

Good to see this young lad getting positive encouragement in the replies instead of the usual piss taking

stick at it lad ,yis Jigger.

me two mate, Havn't seen anyhting round my way for months thats was until this morning when i saw a fox cub running acroos the field behind my house and two roe down the road from me :icon_eek::blink: .....saying that, i don't think i will be catching many deer with my staff anyway :D

staffy-1 ;)

I started the same way matey, just stick at it mate. When you touch on some good permission in the future you will appreciate it more. Youngsters should serve thier apprenticeship in the barron wastes before they get to the promised land :D

hello its THE POACHERS son here im into the hunting/digging scene but luckly enough i go with my old man and the lads he digs with as they say im the aprentice :laugh: more like the slave :D best of luck getting some permision
\

Hey Poacher's son if your willing to go fetch a shovel than I reckon you'll be willing to use it.

Experience will be your teacher and you'll eventually know where to get game and how to get game.

Its always a worry when they say im filling sore someone help me uncle Johnathon says bend over!!!!

My botty hurts....

JD will you leave our youth alone?????

Write another book about fox poo or something but these kids love you!!!!!

For gods sake he was caught with a gimp mask and knew not why he had it!