Visiting Kent (Tenterden Area) from Overseas would like to Hunt

Hi there,

I've asked this on some other forums, so if you are a memeber of those I apologise for the double up request.

I'm bringing my family back to the UK for a brief trip to show off the New Born (we're based in New Zealand), I only got into Hunting since living here, but I'm an avid reader of all things hunting in the UK. I'm hoping that someone might have an opportunity for me to come out for a hunt with them during my stay in Kent, I have had one offer from some people, but I think that given the time of Year and thanks to a certain large scale sporting event in the UK at that time, they may be somewhat busy elsewhere.

I'm not too fussed what I hunt, pigeons, deer, pigs, ducks or pheasants, it's more about having done it in the UK. (Not too keen on Foxes though, can't eat them!) I will have my NZ firearms licence with me, and you can rest assured I'm not insane, so if you think you can accomodate I'd really love to hear from you.

I probably won't have much gear with me, because of weight restrictions etc.

Bit of a long shot I know, but hope springs eternal.

I'm in the UK from the 26th July for approx. 1 week.

Thanks all