Your views on UK Policing

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imo the police dont do a bad job...Its just the odd individual who likes to think he is the be all and end all of its enforcement...bad apples in every spectrum of society..although i do think that so

respect

Posted Images

Imo the police dont do a bad job...Its just the odd individual who likes to think he is the be all and end all of its enforcement...bad apples in every spectrum of society..although i do think that some areas of crime get more attention than others quite needlesley..atb stabba

• Like 4
Guest thebigdog

think its bad over there? try living here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

O i know someone who has been at the receiving end of the garda lol :laugh:

im in derry :thumbs:

gardas are fierce too right enough :laugh:

think its bad over there? try living here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

O i know someone who has been at the receiving end of the garda lol :laugh:

im in derry :thumbs:

O right shite lol Thought you meant garda, sorry! Yea but they are tough like, more hardcore than ye oul faithful psni :laugh: :laugh:

I was out lamping once and got stopped in the middle of no where with a lurcher in hand my mate had a lurcher and a lamp police officer just " you just out for a walk lads yeah?" We said "yeah" then he relplied "good night for it" winked and drove off. :laugh:

Guest thebigdog

I was out lamping once and got stopped in the middle of no where with a lurcher in hand my mate had a lurcher and a lamp police officer just " you just out for a walk lads yeah?" We said "yeah" then he relplied "good night for it," wanked me and drove off. :laugh:

• Like 5

I was out lamping once and got stopped in the middle of no where with a lurcher in hand my mate had a lurcher and a lamp police officer just " you just out for a walk lads yeah?" We said "yeah" then he relplied "good night for it," wanked me and drove off. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

good one bri pmsl

Edited by GrCh
  • Like 1

Myself and two fella's were out lamping one night, when we were walking back to the, we saw a police car going by, thinking nothing of it, we got in the car and drove off, when we got into a lit up area we looked behind us and the blue lights were flashing ffs, when the policeman walked up to the car, he was greeted by us 3 in camo gear and two big lurchers covered in shite lol He asked what why we were up that certain road blah blah. Then when asked why we were pulled over he said "you's wernt wearing any reflective gear to show up in the dark if a car was to come, they wouldnt have seen you".. Stupid peeler ever like.. sure he seen us!

i dont think they have enough power and theres also too few. we would be nackered wi out them, as long as there goverment run and never end up private the more the merrier.

if you lived were i do you would probably want them

Guest thebigdog

good one bri pmsl

i try alex, i try

• Like 1

Myself and two fella's were out shagging one night, when we were walking back to the car, we saw a police car going by, thinking nothing of it, we got in the car and i began to suck him off, when we got into a lit up area he took me from behind and the blue lights were flashing ffs, when the policeman walked up to the car, he was greeted by us 3 in camo g-strings, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his lengh, my arse covered in shite lol He asked can i take you from behind after them two. Then when asked why we were pulled over he said "I was horny and you looked easy".. Stupid copper but he tasted nice

respect

• Like 4