R10

You can pick up a mk1/2 that's been tuned or "blueprinted" for anything between £450 to £650.I have a XTX tuned one that is deadly accurate.I found the HW100 a little heavy and more expensive so opted for the R-10.Which is the best I cant answer but one thing I have noticed is that if its such a good gun why are their so many up for sale? :hmm:

Hi Mate,

I see from your thread you may be interested in an R10. I have one for sale its a belter and customoised a lot. It has been tuned by Tench so extremely reliable, cover on the buddy bottle, adjustable cheek piece, and a silencer. Could include a rifle slip and mil-dot scope for £550.

Im not far from Manchester so meeting up wouuldnt be a problem.

Mikey.

It's just I've seen one for sale, I have hw 100 and it's spot on! Was thinking of making a few quid on it cause it's cheap!!

Cheers chaps

how much you want for it then

Edited by mick1212

i looked at an se last week. i liked it a lot. then i had a little shoot of an r-10 this weekend, but not enough of a play to make my mind up. im gonna buy something in a 177 flavour later this year probably xmas time, undecided thusfar, r-10, scorpion se, another hw100(but kt this time) or maybe a rapid???? a mate of mine owns a super-10, like brand new in 177, said he might get shut of it, so that could even be in the equation?????