An Orthodox Jew prays like Muhammad (pbuh)

video seem to anger a lot of atheists lol... you guys seem to be the religious nutters... folks using f words calling me names... all i did was post a video about old christian teachings ... if u dont like religions dont post on my thread, its like anti hunting folks who join hunting forums and talk sht bout hunting , if religion offend dont click on thread...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking you should have called yourself "sambo man "!

So what, who cares, they are both a load of shit anyway, as are all religions..

You don't seem to be answering why you are posting this shit on here, do you have a point? Other than that if you would like a debate as to why your religion is not only a completely irrational fallac

rake aboot u afraid to debate , look how u did not reply back to my other thread, all u had to do is reference , but no u want me to play it your way... what u wanna debate .. religion is bull, thats not what this thread videos or the other thread is about... no one has tried to debate the content of the video... all i got was whats your point , religion is bull so whats your point... im not trying share the video with u atheist ...if i did than whats the point they dont believe it, but a christian would find these videos very interesting

I did debate the content of the video, but all you did was parrot, proof ,,proof,, hahaha it`s mythalogical stuff here, so YOU prove it mate,,

And as for not joing you thread, This is a hunting site, piss off to religousarseholesareus.com

You MUST be a yank,, surely.

rake aboot u afraid to debate , look how u did not reply back to my other thread, all u had to do is reference , but no u want me to play it your way... what u wanna debate .. religion is bull, thats not what this thread videos or the other thread is about... no one has tried to debate the content of the video... all i got was whats your point , religion is bull so whats your point... im not trying share the video with u atheist ...if i did than whats the point they dont believe it, but a christian would find these videos very interesting

You can't filter out everyone who doesn't share the same viewpoint as yourself, the world and certainly the internet doesn't work like that. What you must try to understand is that by posting this ridiculous pish you are going to come across people who don't mind telling you to your face that is is pish. So, if you are confident your beliefs aren't just dangerous fairytales followed by those who fear death and want to feel special, by all means suggest why. If you cannot defend yourself then maybe your faith isn't as strong as you would like to claim. I know you have said this is only about the video, but that is your opinion and not mine and I find the whole idea of people like you very irritating and I don't think you have any credibility as anything other than a forum troll unless you have some explanation.

Or to sum up, f**k off.

Saho-Man, you really are a bit of a freak.. I/We do not understand why on earth you would want to put this weird religeious sHit up on an open forum 99% of this site is about hunting and ok the general convo section is on here for people to have a laugh and a joke.. But that does not mean you have the right to put up a thread that could (and probably did) offend people, there are more than just english/irish and white people on here, im sure there are people from all walks of life from all over, you do not see them putting topics up like this.. do you? I do not know where you are from if your a male female or colored or white or your religion, and personally i do not care. Just take the hint of the people who has replied to this post and dont put another one up like it again.

And another thing i agree with everything Ratreeper has posted, and i would like to know why you CANT answer him back :hmm: .. When you answered rake aboot back.

Saho-Man, you really are a bit of a freak.. I/We do not understand why on earth you would want to put this weird religeious sHit up on an open forum 99% of this site is about hunting and ok the general convo section is on here for people to have a laugh and a joke.. But that does not mean you have the right to put up a thread that could (and probably did) offend people, there are more than just english/irish and white people on here, im sure there are people from all walks of life from all over, you do not see them putting topics up like this.. do you? I do not know where you are from if your a male female or colored or white or your religion, and personally i do not care. Just take the hint of the people who has replied to this post and dont put another one up like it again.

And another thing i agree with everything Ratreeper has posted, and i would like to know why you CANT answer him back :hmm: .. When you answered rake aboot back.

I knew making another account was a good idea, especially for all the sexy pms I get when I am under my mochara pseudonym

I knew making another account was a good idea, especially for all the sexy pms I get when I am under my mochara pseudonym

:laugh: :laugh: That is the most serious post i have made in a long time... trust you to turn it you fecker :tongue2: :tongue2:

I revoke my comment - I do not agree with anything Ratreeper has posted, he talks poo :laugh:

Edited by MoChara

:laugh: :laugh: That is the most serious post i have made in a long time... trust you to turn it you fecker :tongue2: :tongue2:

I revoke my comment - I do not agree with anything Ratreeper has posted, he talks poo :laugh:

You are a great lass! I am happy to post that Mochara is the best member of the forum. :whistling: I am also not better than Muhammad, or Allah :angel:

(or Jesus and friends)

Edited by Ratreeper

You are a great lass! I am happy to post that Mochara is the best member of the forum. :whistling: I am also not better than Muhammad, or Allah :angel:

(or Jesus and friends)

you have lost me :huh:

(or Jesus and friends)

OO i get it now, ok i do agree with some things :laugh:

yup, these stuff shouldn't be posted here, than u go post on halal thread in a hunting site... or the many threads that posted just to mock muslims , for example one thread was bout a picture of niqab women with 2 rubbish bags next to her represented as 2 kids all u hypocrite c**ts had no problem with it, another one bout coloured folks and folks calling them names calling them pedos funny when all pedo ring busted where white.... and this clean thread upset people.... eat shit