10 days ago a friend paid for a gun off a private buyer. the guns a dog but he used paypall and payed as a gift. is it too late to call the money back or is the money lost.. its a hard lesson but a lesson lernt all the same, never ever should you buy blind.

410 hushpower. the safety catch doesnt work, its stiff when you break barrell and theres a piece missing off the end of the barrell (it is somesort of boss that gets locktighted on). gun shop says its not safe to shoot and if the piece missing off the end doesnt come out of the sleave it is 140 quid for the new parts + fitting:(

its done now i suppose,

Edited by smithie

Get in touch with paypal and tell them you sent the gift to the wrong email address. Probably won't work but worth a try.

Like others have said no cover for firearms and don't think you get any cover if it's a gift.

Normal paypal purchases you get 45 days to query them.

Why the fudge did he buy it if it was buggered??

I assume he saw the gun in the metal before paying for it!! If not then he will have to right it off to experience and stump up to have it fixed!

Buyer beware!

Even if u had paid in goods your not coverd with paypal for anything gun related or knives weapons of any kind read there policys

Really, knives as well??, i guess cross bows are the same too?

i was aware of the gun ruling but not the rest...... :blink: