my lads first rifle.

thought i would teach my son to shoot, great way to spend some time with my lad he is only 8 and is a keen lad. i brought him a regged ultra multi s/h and thought it would be a good back up rifle for me as well. have been doing loads of paper punching and some spinners and some maccy d toys have been knocked down. he is doing well.

Harvey on the pod

Horses005.jpg

even me daughter is looking through the scope but wont shoot to noisy she said

Horses003.jpg

gotta say as well the ultra is a cracking little gun for the money and is as accurate as me hw100.

Cheers

Edited by risingfriend
  • Like 2

Agreed , the Ultra is a cracking rifle , and its great teaching them young . Loved spending time with my son , great times . Cracking pictures too , what you using to take them ?

And welcome to the forum , Buster

• Like 1

Agreed , the Ultra is a cracking rifle , and its great teaching them young . Loved spending time with my son , great times . Cracking pictures too , what you using to take them ?

Cheers mate have been a member for a little while but not posted tbh. like to look around for a bit cheeky i know. the cam is an olympus e520 dslr i think me wife takes the piccys she photo mad. Cheers Aaron

Cheers mate have been a member for a little while but not posted tbh. like to look around for a bit cheeky i know. the cam is an olympus e520 dslr i think me wife takes the piccys she photo mad. Cheers Aaron

Crackin camera , and she`s taken some nice pin sharp pics there buddy . Now your here, join in , the more the merrier .What mod is that on the ultra mate ?

Crackin camera , and she`s taken some nice pin sharp pics there buddy . Now your here, join in , the more the merrier .What mod is that on the ultra mate ?

not to sure on the mod mate it came with the ultra. its pretty good though not as quiet as me hw mod but good enough.

Welcome mate doing the same with me sone in most field sports good to start them young ATB toma :)

Cheers mate i wanted to start him young and he needed a hobby he would enjoy. i think i gonna invest in a dive bottle though as me arms are starting to resemble popeyes with all the stirrip use at the mo :icon_eek: not to mention the pellets he has gone through :laugh:

i asked a the question what would be a good rifle for a 9yr old some time ago on here because like you i wanted to make a start with my lad shooting ... a few people said the ultra but at the time i thought it was abit much for a starting gun but looking at the pics of your lad i think they was right... would also make a great hide gun for me also :D

Welcome aboard, lovely to see that some kids are being shown that there is something outside the tv or computer screen. Also so nice to see that the children are always watching what goes on around them, how else do they pick up what dad or mum is doing. The lad looks like he's got dad sussed looking at the second picture.

So lovely to see parents being parents.

ATVB

Roger