weed killer {burns}

done a job this week , strimming a big banking and killing weeds off , i strimmed the lot with me top off cos it was red hot , got splatered with shit and everything , then i filled the sprayer up and done a big strip of land to kill the weeds , now when i finished i just rubbed all the grass and shit off wi my t shirt , when i got home our lass says what the fcuk you done , oh i says its only off the strimmer , any way next day all the little red spots have started to blister , now our lass thinks ive got shingles , i told her it was just from the strimmer , any way it was from the weed killer , so be carefull !! and lab before you say it , yes that makes me a tit , its pretty close to using expanding foam without gloves :feck:

post-43853-0-67805800-1338059457_thumb.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:D  

i think this a good example of why they have proper training courses in spraying with chemicals my friend :rolleyes:

oh ive lerned my lesson next time ill get my mate to do it :laugh:

Posted Images

:icon_eek: what weed killer was you using?

cant re call the name , but i said to my mate we gonna need some strong stuff to kill this off . he said this will do the job its from under the counter :whistling: £80 for 5 litres

:doh: i think this a good example of why they have proper training courses in spraying with chemicals my friend :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

oh ive lerned my lesson :icon_redface: next time ill get my mate to do it :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

done a job this week , strimming a big banking and killing weeds off , i strimmed the lot with me top off cos it was red hot , got splatered with shit and everything , then i filled the sprayer up and done a big strip of land to kill the weeds , now when i finished i just rubbed all the grass and shit off wi my t shirt , when i got home our lass says what the fcuk you done , oh i says its only off the strimmer , any way next day all the little red spots have started to blister , now our lass thinks ive got shingles , i told her it was just from the strimmer , any way it was from the weed killer , so be carefull !! and lab before you say it , yes that makes me a tit , its pretty close to using expanding foam without gloves :feck:

:D :D

post-61590-0-91036300-1338061604_thumb.jpg

:laugh::tongue2::thumbs:

• Like 7

sweet baby jesus :laugh:
  • Like 1

sweet baby jesus :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: fair play to you for putting this one up on a saturday night, when everyone will be coming home from watching the footie later on drunk :D :D