Quickest way to kill a rabbit?

Come on lad's fling some helpfull tip's up..i will be catching some soon so i could do with a bit of constructive advice..

Ok try this.............take your thumb and index finger and shove it up its arse, squeeze the rabbit towards you until you can feel its fronth teeth, grab the front teeth with both fingers and then pull towards yourself as hard as you can. The rabbit will be pulled inside out. Its an instant death and gutted at the same time...............atb :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its more technique than strength mate....................

Give it a good headbutt

Grab it by the head then whip crack it like you would a towel on your favourite naked blokes arse

Posted Images

Come on lad's fling some helpfull tip's up..i will be catching some soon so i could do with a bit of constructive advice..

Ok try this.............take your thumb and index finger and shove it up its arse, squeeze the rabbit towards you until you can feel its fronth teeth, grab the front teeth with both fingers and then pull towards yourself as hard as you can. The rabbit will be pulled inside out. Its an instant death and gutted at the same time...............atb :thumbs:

Love it. f****n awesome.

• Like 1

keep em alive we get a 5er each for em :yes:

Yet another example of cuntship from this f*****g dickhead

who rattled your cage dickweed.

Just wondering if youve EVER said anything other than drivel thick c**t

• Like 2

fk me did you learn that off poachers rest. :tongue2:
  • Like 1

fk me did you learn that off poachers rest. :tongue2:

Wasn't on long enough to learn anything.............. :D
  • Like 1

Im going to try that.

Lord above give me strength!!

Its more technique than strength mate.................... :whistling:

• Like 9

some good answers on here :laugh: , easy way mate, grab the rabbit middle of the back hold tight, then other hand round its neck quick pull and finito easy, prob better if sombody shows you with a couple 1st . :thumbs: