The longer the course the better the dog, why??(Ireland)

Do agree a lot races in ire go unseen you rearly see whole race but good dogs you get to see a fair bit as for 6 min in ire I havnt seen to many seen MQ bow dog run at wisbech in eng for 7 mins this is why the eng lads say need to get the dogs across the water test them properly

• Like 1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here we go lads .. cretin stone cold is our old friend markbrick .markbrick we all know what a lying dirty toerag he is .the same markbrick that sends people persistant pms threatening theyre kids and

how many have a stop watch on the job? 6 mins is probebly more like 3 /4 in reality

Seen plenty dogs last few seasons with 5\8 saluki or 3\4 doing stuff in ire regulary ill name a few huck for start this. Why I used him fantastic dog on any ground alfy 3\4 saluki done them for 3 seas

there are good dogs in ireland that can run for 5or 6 minutes but thats alright if you coursing across the pond during the season which a few do but for ire you dont really need these type of dogs. i wpuld like to see some of these dogs running in ire as the most ive seen is maybe a 3 to 4 minute run and was well pleased.

Do agree a lot races in ire go unseen you rearly see whole race but good dogs you get to see a fair bit as for 6 min in ire I havnt seen to many seen MQ bow dog run at wisbech in eng for 7 mins this is why the eng lads say need to get the dogs across the water test them properly

:thumbs:

saw some great runs in ireland over the years.the hares are a lot stronger now an on the big land u can see great runs.i had great days out with bolio,owen,p.k,jm,ph, an many other lads we had plenty of 3;4 min runs.atb

do you not struggle to see these 3 and 4 min runs in ireland every week or do you get them all the time

saw some great runs in ireland over the years.the hares are a lot stronger now an on the big land u can see great runs.i had great days out with bolio,owen,p.k,jm,ph, an many other lads we had plenty of 3;4 min runs.atb

do you not struggle to see these 3 and 4 min runs in ireland every week or do you get them all the time

i used to get them now and again of an old red bitch i got for free wish i could get 1 as good as her again .

I know adil well good friend mine even he said rosco never same again after that run if anyone watch that race I have it on tape the dog puts very few bends into hare he bacisally just run into dyke as I have always said for us irish lads who run both ire and eng to get a dog to perform really good in both countrys there special dogs. Jmo

• Like 1