blackpool air rifles.. (airgunbuyer.com) question

was thinking of ordering a new scope from this website and was just wondering if its good service, good fast delivery, secure payment all that sort of stuff.

if anybody has had good/ bad experiences when ordering online from here please give some feedback before i make my order??...

cheers lads :thumbs:

SKoT

was thinking of ordering a new scope from this website and was just wondering if its good service, good fast delivery, secure payment all that sort of stuff.

if anybody has had good/ bad experiences when ordering online from here please give some feedback before i make my order??...

SKoT

SKoT

Always a great service mate.....and yes secure payments all the time with paypal.....i rate them highly as many others here do also....next day delivery available also if you order before 2pm i think

My local and very good service. I have not ordered online as they are not too far away. You could try Arron in Brighouse he has a lot of scopes from Hawke and MTC plus a fair few 2nd hand ones. Not to far from Bradford

Smokey

Edited by Smokey 1

Great service from these guys. 100% reliable. I was working up that way last summer and managed to get to the shop, top class.

Everything you need and very well stocked. Great craic in ther as well.

just checked out their facebook page :thumbs:

ordered new scope yesterday and its just arrived, thought the delivery guy was passing me a balloon LOL

think im going to have to re-sharpen my opinel after cutting through about 30 layers of bubble wrapping and tape lol :tongue2:

excelent service and highly reccomended