TX200 First Evening Out

Took the TX out last night, First dry day in ages spent a while paper punching working out aim points at certain distances than finished off with abit of rook shooting, cant praise the TX200 enough pushing shots out to 40 yrds and the pellets landing exactly where you placed the aim point! This rifle realy give you the confidence in your shots!

Many Thanks.

post-66265-0-07307400-1336860121.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very nice rifle them TX200 the only down side to them for me is the clicking sound when cocking them..sound's petty I know but apart from that great..looks balance smoothness when you fire them all sp

Try a sqeeker whilst your lying in wait, it sounds like a destressed rabbit and brings corvids in, found this works really well on Jays in wood areas.   Could also try an owl decoy, drives the birds

No clicks here Marty, I hold in the catch out of habit. In fact I kept feeling for it on the HW97k...

Posted Images

Yes i will look into to superfeilds, its only had JSB through it and seems to be fine with them but now the weather is getting better i shall get out and see if i can find a better pellet, my other rifles are all on RWS so will give it a shot, and your right far cheaper than JSB.

Atb

Nice shooting there. I have shot one crow! That was my Corvid total. I have found the remains of a magpie I shot last year, but could not find, the farmer chopped some brambles down and it was right at the bottom, nice head shot, so I now claim one maggie and a crow in my Corvid collection!

Edited by secretagentmole

Alot of paper punching helps me i think, also using the knots in trees as aim points and working the aims points at diff angles and distances and then atleast when i have the corvid in the sights i have the confidence to take the head shots. but i think crows and rooks are easier than pidgeons, pidgeons seem to be more switched on.

What are anybody elses tips?

Atb

Alot of paper punching helps me i think, also using the knots in trees as aim points and working the aims points at diff angles and distances and then atleast when i have the corvid in the sights i have the confidence to take the head shots. but i think crows and rooks are easier than pidgeons, pidgeons seem to be more switched on.

Atb

Plenty of cover and a slit bunny at your prefered zero distance, crows and maggies can't resist it!

Atb

Plenty of cover and a slit bunny at your prefered zero distance, crows and maggots can't resist it!

You do that Ben? I presumed you baited them with something because I simply cannot get within a fields distance of the crows around here....pigeons i've found easier but only as i'm learning their preferred perches and habits.

Edited by milegajo