me and the mrs went for a drive over my permission, to test out the newly installed ir spots, well they were a fail, will try bigger wattage bulbs in before I call it a day on them though, so we continued with the normal rifle mounted lamp and ir filter, went down a path and wallop, got stuck in a rut, never happened before but stuck fast, tried the normal tricks of branches under wheels, rocking car etc, no way was it getting out, so lock the motor up and start the long walk home across fields, we took a short cut across a landfill site, and of course set off the cctv surveilance, 20 minutes later security met us as we were still walking down the internal road, everything sorted we carried on walking, got back to tarmac pavement and street lights, yes civalization!!!!! my feet were killing me, blisters on both of them, anyway we probably still had another mile to go, when the security guard in his car on his way home after re-setting the alarms, stopped and offered us a lift, I could have kissed him sent a text to farmer letting him know what happened, and hoping he can drag in out in the morning with his tractor

there nothing worse matei feel for you ... i use to do alot of motocross when i was younger i would go miles out the way on the green lanes and tracks and every now and then i would have a seize on the piston or some other termanal malfunction... would mean a long walk home across rough ground pushing a heavy bike :cray: ... nothing like that feeling when you make it home

Edited by kanny

fookin hell , i bet you mrs was pissed off lol . Shame that as it can put people off who might not have gone many times .! I always go on foot so just park up, and always get back to the motor fecked and (pray) that it starts lol. Good of the S/G to give you lift the last couple of mile , better luck next time more so in later in the season . ;)

fookin hell , i bet you mrs was pissed off lol . Shame that as it can put people off who might not have gone many times .! I always go on foot so just park up, and always get back to the motor fecked and (pray) that it starts lol. Good of the S/G to give you lift the last couple of mile , better luck next time more so in later in the season . ;)

my mrs is the best, also a northern lass, who just laughed and called me a southern pansie for getting blisters :laugh:

well met the farmer and was pulled out within minutes, was quite good actually as normally only converse via text's, today gave me the oppotunity to give him a bottle of sloe vodka made from his sloe's, along with a printed label with his farm's name on, he was well chuffed, then gave me permission to put bee hives on the farm,result :thumbs:

anyway, my little mule is now home safe and sound

IMAG0242.jpg