terrier's and a lurcher PICS NOW ADDED

Hello there i have for sale two terriers and a lurcher because im moving im having to get rid of two of the terriers and one of my sons lurcher's..

The First:

is a Russel with over 100 years breed ing in him has been dug to twice but never done more than an hour he is dillian williams breed with joe smiths stuff in him steady bayer sits up close a good size for the job £250

The Second:

is a pup same way breed 3 months old differnt sire will make a good size a very forward pup had both jabs never been walked yet.

The Third:

is my son's first x Collie Greyhound 15 months old seen nothing but rabbits jumps retrievs (over fence) a very loyal dog had plenty time put in him

£150

please call for more info on 07542729525 dogs are based in cumbria genuine callers only thankyou..

cant get pics of the terriers up to big or something ill do it by mobile to anyone interested sorry bout that lads..

ONLY COLLIE X LEFT LADS SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING AS IVE BEEN ABROAD FOR A WEEK..

post-68864-0-80490400-1337016281_thumb.jpg

Any chance of delivery lol

Don't they have trains in your neck of the woods?

Robin hood pinched them all :tongue2::laugh: I agree though as it's easy to get on a train to travel :yes: , good luck with your sale :thumbs:

Any chance of delivery lol

Don't they have trains in your neck of the woods?

Robin hood pinched them all :tongue2::laugh: I agree though as it's easy to get on a train to travel :yes: , good luck with your sale :thumbs:

unless the dog's in Cornwall and you live in Inverness I really can't see how you can say distance is an issue in the UK! You either want the dog or you don't, considering how long you keep a dog for half a day on the train shouldn't really be that much of a problem....that's my opinion on it anyway.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...