• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe if you took a leaf out of his book you could have a dog running 5 or 6 seasons instead of burned out in 2

NO MATE I BELIEVE IF YEA LEAVE THEM TIL THEY GROW UP YEA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HAVEING A GOOD DOG FOR 5 OR 6 SEASONS AND NOT ONE THATS FINISHED WHEN ITS 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD

ONE MORE OF HER GIVING THE PAW SHE HAS A LOVELY TEMPERMENT

Posted Images

Now speedie nice bitch you got there,here with my next door neighbour now he said he never said that my bitch was faster than ted he said your mad,ha ha but from when we used to course the pup s the red bitch I got looked faster than that bitch you got,you won't admit that even though they were only pups,now I know you think the bitch I got is no good mouse hound to small rickets she has,well speedie I am ready for the winter

captian if i had the pick i would be taking your pup home looks better reared.lol
  • Like 1

Now speedie nice bitch you got there,here with my next door neighbour now he said he never said that my bitch was faster than ted he said your mad,ha ha but from when we used to course the pup s the red bitch I got looked faster than that bitch you got,you won't admit that even though they were only pups,now I know you think the bitch I got is no good mouse hound to small rickets she has,well speedie I am ready for the winter

come on captain if you have a gripe with the man,pm will do,or just take awalk up to him
  • Like 2

0342c10b.jpg

9f84cbfe.jpg

Speedie this dog also only young dog,was told to get rid of her also she would not turn a long ear in winter be only good for lamping rabbits, best thing to do is listen to no one and give the dog a chance no is a expert the dog will prob be sound only time will tell your bitch looks well in the picture both of them is coming on

Is that the little bitch you got off c.c captain

0342c10b.jpg

9f84cbfe.jpg

Speedie this dog also only young dog,was told to get rid of her also she would not turn a long ear in winter be only good for lamping rabbits, best thing to do is listen to no one and give the dog a chance no is a expert the dog will prob be sound only time will tell your bitch looks well in the picture both of them is coming on

Is that the little bitch you got off c.c captain

YEA HE GOT RID OF HER ??????????????????

0342c10b.jpg

9f84cbfe.jpg

Is that the little bitch you got off c.c captainAhh well that man loves an owl deal lads he has a good as chance at gettin one off him as the king of the lurchers himself lol

YEA HE GOT RID OF HER ??????????????????

I've never seen that snatch dog run speedie what sort of dog was he chalky told me he was a good killer but he wasn't he's kind of dog did anyone else see him goin? Obviously there must have been something in him for you to use him or was it his breeding that caught your eye

I've never seen that snatch dog run speedie what sort of dog was he chalky told me he was a good killer but he wasn't he's kind of dog did anyone else see him goin? Obviously there must have been something in him for you to use him or was it his breeding that caught your eye

It wouldent be fair of me to answer that i only seen a small bit of him in ireland .He was a good killer from what i seen i used him because he was here and had a big rep so tried it

What did you think of the stuff you got off him were you happy with them did you ever hear of antin else running well off him bud r did anyone else reading see antin off him

The blue dog is of him and the red and white bitch their alright shadow not world beaters but i sapose their as good as other lads have i dident a whole lot better around .Snatch was put on a few bitches one in ireland and their was pups of him going alright but one got killed and i dont know what happened the rest

post-74608-0-60292600-1344339547.jpg

post-74608-0-41819600-1344339552_thumb.jpg

post-74608-0-63349600-1344339557.jpg

post-74608-0-48036600-1344339562.jpg

post-74608-0-13477400-1344339567.jpg

i was just out with my friend speedie he said to tell yee hes suspended for something he doesnt know what ,but he'll be back on by the weekend. He told me to put up a few photographs of his dogs he was offered big money for his black and tan pup i think theres a few members on here that know what im talking about. 2000 euro for a ten month old pup is not bad when she never even seen a rabbit yet .