2000 id of said is there anything else you need

The point is hitcher when the blue dog and the red and white bitch were mentioned on here lads said it was cause they were of snatch .But this pup is off the same bitch as them and a dog that was no good and it seems the pups are showing good sings aswell so maybe its the bitch.

good point hope speedie gets back soon an good luck in the 100 metres :thumbs:

Hitcher how the f**k is a good point .He breed of dog that is no good?????Well he may hope they dont do what the black ass and the Sligo express did.Why improve your dog by putting English blood into them then go back to something that did work.Hares have moved on (strong and faster) and so does the lucher Edited by iceman001979

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe if you took a leaf out of his book you could have a dog running 5 or 6 seasons instead of burned out in 2

NO MATE I BELIEVE IF YEA LEAVE THEM TIL THEY GROW UP YEA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HAVEING A GOOD DOG FOR 5 OR 6 SEASONS AND NOT ONE THATS FINISHED WHEN ITS 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD

ONE MORE OF HER GIVING THE PAW SHE HAS A LOVELY TEMPERMENT

Posted Images

The point is hitcher when the blue dog and the red and white bitch were mentioned on here lads said it was cause they were of snatch .But this pup is off the same bitch as them and a dog that was no good and it seems the pups are showing good sings aswell so maybe its the bitch.

who are u kidding why bred of a dog thats no good after u trying improve the line over so many years.

It was to line breed the pups and the dog was and is no good the men in mayo gave him away said he was useless .The reason some of the pups are showing good signs is because their line breed to the old stuff .

Hitcher how the f**k is a good point .He breed of dog that is no good?????Well he may hope they dont do what the black ass and the Sligo express did.Why improve your dog by putting English blood into them then go back to something that did work.Hares have moved on (strong and faster) and so does the lucher

what as made the hares faster and stronger mate new one on me thought a hare was a hare they do not start running faster than they have in the past atb
  • Like 1

200 next hitcher Usain bet all the yanks with their great runners and great training camps and all their shite like a man like that against the grain :thumbs:

Hitcher how the f**k is a good point .He breed of dog that is no good?????Well he may hope they dont do what the black ass and the Sligo express did.Why improve your dog by putting English blood into them then go back to something that did work.Hares have moved on (strong and faster) and so does the lucher

what as made the hares faster and stronger mate new one on me thought a hare was a hare they do not start running faster than they have in the past atb

Very simple because the old and the weak get killed and only the strong survive year after year so makes for better breeding like most things.Thats why the saulki is brought into all or most coursing lines off today to keep up with them as the old lines just cant do it now days.Thats my point why go back when it didnt work last time????Why breed off dog that is no good????? Edited by iceman001979

THE DOG I OWNED HIM AT ONE POINT,HE PROB WOULD OF BEING A BETTER DOG IF LOOKED AFTER A BIT BETTER HIS FEET WERE VERY FLAT,BUT I SEEN HIM RUN GOOD ENOUGH,I GOT HIM WHEN HE WAS 4 YEAR OLD,DID A WEE BIT OF HUNTING WITH HIM,HE WAS A GOOD ENOUGH KILLING DOG :laugh:

usain bolt coming up on them
  • Like 1

just read on pages 6/7 snatch is lining bitches, that dog used to jack regular FACT, alot of dog men can vouch for it to, thats why theres so much sxxt about.

speedie must be the unluckiest lurcher man in ireland every dog he breds from has jacked at some stage id give up breding now.
  • Like 1

Its not the dog that is on the beach brown feathered????

aye the 1 with the slippers on. :laugh:

I just spoke to the man that bought him off captian because i dident see the great killer he was or the good dog he was the day i was out with him so tought he might have an off day .He said he was the worst dirtyest yoke that ever came around the place .His words not mine :yes: :yes: