First dibbs to members......Scorpion SE

Check your inbox Bill, you dropped a screamingly large round hairy spherical object! Check your inbox!

Never mind Bill, Mr Mole dropped one himself in his reply to my comment on the Bisley Bullet thread!. :whistling:

Edited by Tron

Check your inbox Bill, you dropped a screamingly large round hairy spherical object! Check your inbox!

Never mind Bill, Mr Mole dropped one himself in his reply to my comment on the Bisley Bullet thread!. :whistling:

Hi Tron.

NOOOOOO.... :icon_eek::D ......I guess we all make em,............................................ me more than most :icon_redface::laugh::thumbs:

ATB.

Bill. :victory:

30cm! should have gone to specsavers! :laugh::thumbs: good luck with the sale looks like someones going to get a cracker i quite fancy one of these myself but the funds wont stretch at the moment. ATB

Dont know why I didnt put 1' 1/4' in the first place :whistling: .........senior moment :D:thumbs: ......your right............should have gone to specsavers YEARS ago Kanny :tongue2: :tongue2: :laugh:

30cm! should have gone to specsavers! :laugh::thumbs: good luck with the sale looks like someones going to get a cracker i quite fancy one of these myself but the funds wont stretch at the moment. ATB

Dont know why I didnt put 1' 1/4' in the first place :whistling: .........senior moment :D:thumbs: ......your right............should have gone to specsavers YEARS ago Kanny :tongue2: :tongue2: :laugh:

dont worry im the same and still in denile.. i struggle reading the mm of my tape at work but insted of admiting it and wearing glasses i just buy bigger tapes :laugh:

dont worry im the same and still in denile.. i struggle reading the mm of my tape at work but insted of admiting it and wearing glasses i just buy bigger tapes :laugh:

......................or have shorter / longer cuts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

......................or have shorter / longer cuts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

Bill has to shoot .22, he can't find .177, they don't do um in brail yet :bye: ,

Seriously, this SE is a dream to shoot, so smooth and accurate, much better than my blueprinted SE.

Bill has to shoot .22, he can't find .177, they don't do um in brail yet :bye: ,

Seriously, this SE is a dream to shoot, so smooth and accurate, much better than my blueprinted SE.

Bill has to shoot .22, he can't find .177, they don't do um in brail yet..............you utter GIT!!!! :tongue2::D:laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Sweeney-Todd