as stated above, night vision is something new to me im looking for a kit best for rabbiting (sitting outside of warrens and waiting for em) I dont mind spending a bit to get some good kit looking to do f2f deal near lincolnshire.

PRICE DROP

Afternoon All

I have had my fun with this set up so its time to let it go and move on to another project.

As the title says I am selling my Sony DCR-SR32E Camcorder that has Nightshot Mode,I have used this unit in conjunction with both a Dipol Laser and more recently a N1000 AP (Adjustable Power) Laser with great success recording some of my rat shooting forays,the Camcorder still has its original box and is complete with all leads software etc that came with the unit when bought from new and is in an excellent working condition,I am not sure whether to sell as a package with a laser and DSA fittings so you are up and running straight away,or individual items in case someone only wants the Camcorder,DSA,or the Lasers,I will try and cost these as both a package and individual just in case.

If anyone wants a package to include one of the lasers I will throw in the DSA and a 30mm scope mount to mount the laser (N1000AP) this mount will not fit the Dipol

I have attached some photographs showing it all as a set up on my rifle obviously the rifle and scope are not included in the sale.

SonySale003.jpg

SonySale007.jpg

SonySale006.jpgSOLD to para1

1) Sony Camcorder £70 Delivered

2) N1000AP Laser £120 Delivered (this was purchased from Ward Optical Systems Ltd (Clive Ward) 28/2/12 cost £145)

SonyTrialscopeetc008.jpg

SonyTrialscopeetc002.jpg

Check out my Youtube Videos to see the set up working under my username Santons34

As per BBS Rules please reply to this thread in the first instance followed by PM. Paypal only unless you want to pick any of the items up,any questions please ask. This is also advertised elsewhere ,may PX for an exceptional Pistol (but it must be good)

the russian vom has a doubler also looking for round £225 well worh also ive got a gb digital nv with a adaptor to film the shooting looking for £200 for that 1 im based nr gloucester you can contact me on 07786997637 many thanks tony

• 2 weeks later...