HATE man u they started the big money spend buying players so no body else could have them.

Hate sky TV they are the ones to blame for the big money and running top flight football

stop being so bitter just cos your going down :laugh: :laugh: atb
  • Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years ago Man City finished 14th.........10 years ago they were in the second division !!   Any old prat can buy a good football team but nobody can buy respect......99% of football fans respect U

The money City have spent is because they can , if anyone thinks what they have spent has BOUGHT THEM THE LEAGUE ? well that means EVERY title won since the Premiership started has been BOUGHT , becau

Yep Everton would be up there as well.........Not sure they would be above Arsenal but certainly 2 clubs who live within their means and have relative success doing so.........how ironic they both jus

Posted Images

cant believe a certain someone hasnt seen this yet :whistling: :whistling: :D :D

He prob has just prob cant be arsed with you, And will be on when we win tho :toast:

or he knows you have f****d it :yes: :yes:

HATE man u they started the big money spend buying players so no body else could have them.

Hate sky TV they are the ones to blame for the big money and running top flight football

So you hate the greatest club in English history and you hate the most exciting league in the game............................do you actually like football :blink:

Go and watch sunday football if you prefer the game thats not influenced by money

cant believe a certain someone hasnt seen this yet :whistling: :whistling: :D :D

He prob has just prob cant be arsed with you, And will be on when we win tho :toast:

All we have to do is wait and see but i will be the one to quote

back here not you mark my words :toast:

:D :D we will see mate!!! ;) ;)

As arnie said i'll be back ;)

As arnie said i'll be back ;)

As fergie said its squeaky bum time ;)