DEFIANT OGIVE

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suffered awful quality from one of the best brands/manufacturers in the market (allegedly), that is why I buy American ammunition! Never had a bad pellet since I changed brands either...

i have heard that about the .22 pellets.i am out on the range tomorrow with the .177 pellets so will see how they are through the air wolf.

how did you get on down the range with the OG's? i was totaly out of pellets and wanted to double check my results with the OG's to make sure it wasnt my gun playing up so i went into town today and got some h&n ft's best i can get locally and they shot just fine so im afraid the OG's were to blame ive had good results with the plain defiants but if your gun is at the top end of the sub 12 then i would give the .22 OG's a wide birth....IMO :thumbs:

Not good mate,very inconsistent.30mtr's 5 shots not one was pellet on pellet,40mtr's even worse .My usual pellet daystate heavies where pellet on pellet at 30 mtrs and within 5p of each pellet at 40mtrs.So i won't be using the OG's .177 in the daystate air wolf.Any rifle barrel favouring smaller head size pellets might find these work as they are 4.50.

Big issue with .22 was many Shooters have got used of 14.00 Grain 5.52's

Which give good results in a growing number of .22's these Day's

Than the heavier 16.00 Grain Ogive -

BOB/R

I use JSB exacts in my R-10 which are 5.52 and 16 gr same as the ogive's, like I said shame my gun dont like them as the quality seems good.

Smokey