Oil heating boiler problem?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosen the Allen key and keep trying to fire it up till plenty of oil is coming out then retighten and should fire up .... Have to do this all the time being poor and always running out of oil lol

i know the outcome to this,,,,, you will piss about with it all day,,,, then at teatime you will concide defeat,,, but it will be to late to get someone out,,, and tomorow is sunday,,, double time pro

I've taken through about half a litre of oil, i'm stinking of the f*****g stuff and its still cutting out. Getting angry now.....should i try booting the thing....

Posted Images

hi bud did you get your boiler up and running mate if not

you might have to bleed the oil pipe at the boiler end if i remember rightly you have to place one pipe in a canister of oil but cant remember which one bud sorry if you have the instructions this might tell you any way as you place the pipe in the canister of oil it is sucking this through as you start to bleed the system from the main tank as the filter gets full and it has to be over a certain point in the filter glass to work correctly.

ALSO BUD IS THERE A RESET BUTTON ON THE BOILER OR RESET SWITCH AS IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS LOCKING OUT. IS IT A PILOT LIGHT THAT IS AUTOMATICLY FIRED WHEN THE BOILER IS TURNED ON OR CALLING FOR HOT WATER OR HEATING OR IS IT A PILOT LIGHT YOU HAVE TO LIGHT YOUR SELF good luck mate regards openseason

Yes mate it's a system that calls for heating or hot water.

I'll try all this stuff tomorrow and hope for the best.

Cheers.