labrador lurchers

Here is a picture of my deceased grand dad with is three quarter grey x Labrador . This pic was taken in .7008f91c.jpg .

Cracking looking dog right enough. Basically looks like a greyhound with nice sturdy legs and feet. How many folk would have guessed bullx if you never said the X i wonder?

I'm probably a little biased but i can see alot of qualities a decent racey Lab could bring to the lurcher world...... :thumbs:

cracking looking dog looks in top nick aswell

seen one years ago, took everything put in front of it

i think a good lean greyhound would do wonders to the labrador world :thumbs:

often fancied this cross myself, i have a lab x weimaraner, hes like a a leaner sleeker lab and the only thing that stopped me producing a litter was finding decent homes for the pups,good feet, strong legs, short double coat and loves to work, i used to take him out with the lurchers and even saw him try and course a hare before lol.

definatly think this cross has a lot to offer the right person but wouldnt suit everyone

Thanks guys a few good pics and ideas! They do seam to offer alot if of potential if the mix comes out right! I think i might try to find one in a couple of years when im ready for a new pup although i think the trouble will be finding one let alone one with good breading!