Early morning stroll

im sorry but your dog is obviously fantastic around sheep how did you go about stock breaking? :)

settle down! :laugh:

time, time and more time....just hours of getting her used to them and correcting every mistake or concentration lapse, nothing more really to be honest. :thumbs:

nice looking bitch there mate, whats the breeding? cheers,

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

Cheers pal, wheaten/whippet/grey x bull/grey :thumbs:

nice little mix that, capable of a bit of graft.......my type of lurcher, she looks in good condition too, best of luck with her.....

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cracking mate and you know I like pics, good stuff :thumbs:

cheers pal, I'm no David Bailey but I quite like taking pics when out and about with the mutt. I quite like the pic that shows the spray behind her when she's running towards the camera......I did that on purpose :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::laugh:

Cracking mate and you know I like pics, good stuff :thumbs:

cheers pal, I'm no David Bailey but I quite like taking pics when out and about with the mutt. I quite like the pic that shows the spray behind her when she's running towards the camera......I did that on purpose :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::laugh:

aye I believe you haha, I like the one with the sheep and them blue tits ain,t easy to catch, atb