roan v fury

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reason Fury took the route he did was to enable him to get a world rating.....which he now has.................so to now go back to fighting an old journeyman tells you a lot about where there con

My prediction is fury jabs and moves while Rogan misses with big haymakers until the middle rounds , then Rogan gasses and Fury stops him . Of course Rogan could catch him but I can't see it

i reckon if rogan connects he will put furys lights out :victory: :victory:

I would go with Fury, he needs to keep the fight at range and use his height and reach, Rogan is a tough guy who gives 100% and likes to get inside but he tends to get a little tired in the late rounds. I would go for Fury late on or points but would not be suprised if he has to get off the floor a couple if times.

I think Furys camp made a wise decision not taking on price who i think would win. Price has loads of amature experience at top level which Fury does not have. Fury can get better and have a better chance against price further down the line when he get more experience but i still cant see him beating him. I think Price can go a long way, if he can take a good shot the sky is the limit for him.

I think Furys camp made a wise decision not taking on price who i think would win. Price has loads of amature experience at top level which Fury does not have. Fury can get better and have a better chance against price further down the line when he get more experience but i still cant see him beating him. I think Price can go a long way, if he can take a good shot the sky is the limit for him.

The reason Fury took the route he did was to enable him to get a world rating.....which he now has.................so to now go back to fighting an old journeyman tells you a lot about where there confidence is at.........he could of fought a few world ranked heavyweights and probably got a world title shot within 3 fights..........but it seems on second thoughts they have decided to back track and pick up easy money.........

Id expect a mauling messy fight with Fury stopping him after 4 or 5

• Like 2

The reason Fury took the route he did was to enable him to get a world rating.....which he now has.................so to now go back to fighting an old journeyman tells you a lot about where there confidence is at.........he could of fought a few world ranked heavyweights and probably got a world title shot within 3 fights..........but it seems on second thoughts they have decided to back track and pick up easy money.........

Id expect a mauling messy fight with Fury stopping him after 4 or 5

I think Fury took the the British title title fight because he believed he could win it and he is actually at that level, usually a world ranking would come with that but not always. I personally think fighters are rushed to world title fights and when they get a chance too soon they come unstuck from the lack of experience more than anything. Win the british title defend a few times then move on to europe defend that a few times then look for a world title fight then you might actually win it. I think Price is too much for him so although he looks scared i think it is more of his managements decision and they know he wont beat price now. I personally dont think Fury is scared of fighting anyone but his management are rightly not wanting to rush him. If Price had not been around Fury could have been British champ for years as i cant see anyone else to beat him at domestic level, then he could have moved to the next level but as the boxing board orders defences it was either take a loss or give it up and gain more experience. Personally i think he done the right thing.

• Like 1