• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terrier champion and reserve best entered terrier lurcher champion and reserve bull cross champion and reserve hound champion and reserve whippet champion and reserve unentered ho

Bit of info i found   Jan Dewinter.   For those of you who are interested follows a short résumé of his “dog career”   Born in Africa, Jan Dewinter, knows exactly which traits are necessary for

Bright sunshine here, 10 minutes away from Chirk.   Grinder, get your budgie smugglers on!

Posted Images

Good to see that members off here posting on this show, because it really should get the attention it deserves and there were plenty of THL members there too.

Oh yer, Brickie, when he turned up he looked like an advert for Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village, told him so too! Only to find he'd just ran the Chester Half Marathon that morning and dashed away to make the show..!! Now there's dedication for ya. :yes:

There was one other thing on the day that did take a fair bit of attention off the dogs but made the show even better... In a grubby white vest.... :icon_eek::D

Good to see that members off here posting on this show, because it really should get the attention it deserves and there were plenty of THL members there too.

Oh yer, Brickie, when he turned up he looked like an advert for Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village, told him so too! Only to find he'd just ran the Chester Half Marathon that morning and dashed away to make the show..!! Now there's dedication for ya. :yes:

There was one other thing on the day that did take a fair bit of attention off the dogs but made the show even better... In a grubby white vest.... :icon_eek::D

Who had the dirty hands though???

I noticed Brickie didn't have any dirty marks on the front of his shirt! That was the whitest T shirt ever!

To the lad above accusing Grinder of having attitude?

Seriously? You'll go a long way to find a more genuine and decent lad than him, he'll tell you what he thinks dead straight, but no way has he got a bad attitude.

• Like 2

That judge was struggling with that grubby white t-shirt...LOL.

so was half the blokes there.. clever tactic...but didnt win em the prize though. (although I have given it a 1st in all classes)

looked like Phil Mitchel had been having a pre match grope...lol.

I wondered who was gonna be the 1st to mention it...it made my day anyway.. :tongue2:

and with an attitude like that you should definitely not be organizing a show!!!

Thats why Dogdigger organises our shows....i just turn up and look pretty....feel free to come say hello at our next show.....or not :-)

As for that T-shirt......the new class nex year will be puppy couples... i would have loved to see if i could span them :D

• Like 1

and with an attitude like that you should definitely not be organizing a show!!!

Thats why Dogdigger organises our shows....i just turn up and look pretty....feel free to come say hello at our next show.....or not :-)

As for that T-shirt......the new class nex year will be puppy couples... i would have loved to see if i could span them :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::clapper:

Wasn't only the judge who was having a hard time with them, two of the trade stands were looking a bit peaky too... :yes:

Like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race... I spent 10 mins with a mate and his only words were 'Der boss tits dem'... Over and over... He left early too...! :whistling:

Wasn't only the judge who was having a hard time with them, two of the trade stands were looking a bit peaky too... :yes:

Like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race... I spent 10 mins with a mate and his only words were 'Der boss tits dem'... Over and over... He left early too...! :whistling:

di doo do don't di do.

whens next one...cant wait.

Bluediamond your way off the mark with grinder , he's a top bloke and someone i feel honoured to call a mate , i think if anyone has a bad attitude it maybe you seeing as you were quite rude in your reply to grinder post #37 , as for bosun and strong stuff, i find Daz washing powder works the best for whiter than whites :thumbs: , cheers lads see you soon

P5137679.jpg

terrier champion and reserve

P5137667.jpg

best entered terrier

P5137664.jpg

lurcher champion and reserve

P5137641.jpg

bull cross champion and reserve

P5137598.jpg

hound champion and reserve

P5137573.jpg

whippet champion and reserve