Fenn trap Mk6 rabbits/mink etc

Guest little_lloyd

Guest Ditch_Shitter
mk5 £4.99

:blink:Fenn Mk 5, mate? New one on me!

Whooooah! Steady on! I've just checked that page! No Where does it state the traps ye'll be getting are made in england by FENN! Watch it!

I meant MK4 i sometimes et confused with the numbers lol Ditchy why does it matter if there not made in England, they still work dun ey??

things not made in england tend not to work,for example, look at all the effing immigrants.

I meant MK4 i sometimes et confused with the numbers lol Ditchy why does it matter if there not made in England, they still work dun ey??

LL,

If they are not genuine, stamped, FENN or Springer traps then they cannot legally be used in accordance with the Spring Traps Approval Order, which can be found pinned at the top of this forum.

OTC

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Lloyd; What OTC states above is, for uk, perfectly correct, mate. They're Not on the list, they shouldn't be used. Fact.

I've mentioned elsewhere on this board about how I prefer the Belisle made 'Body Gripper' over the BMI model. But that's a case of do as You Must do. Not do as I say I do. Differant country I'm in mate. Differant laws.

Anyway, apart from the fact that ye really don't want to become a Test Case for the Arsepca or any other bunch of Anti's, the simple, proven and unequivecal fact is that anything around today which superficially looks like a genuine, british made Fenn or Springer trap will, in fact, be a piece of worthless crap knocked out in China.

I'm not having a go at the chinese people ~ yellow, slitty eyed, untrustworthy, Dog torturing c***s that they are ~ only the shit they produce and flood your market with.

If ye don't tend to believe my opinion of their crap, fine. I have half a dozen examples hanging off my fence and making the place look untidy and cheap. You cover the postage and I'll gladly send their shit to ye so ye can discover first hand what we're all banging on about.

Only I wouldn't set them, if I were you. Illegal in uk and a waste of time anyway. Not worth building a tunnel for.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Simple answer to all this, Lloyd; From this day onwards, NEVER send money for " Fenn " Traps untill ye have it, in 'writing', from the seller that what you're asking and paying for ARE genuine, british made FENN or Sringer traps. If they in any way prevaricate, bluster or get evasive? F*ck 'em off and tell us all who ye dealt with, posting copies of the e mails. Simple as that.

I personally know that John Dee Humane Traps buy direct from A.A. Fenn and retail those traps. Patrick Pinker, as ye say, retails genuine Springer traps. 'Moley', last I ever knew, also sold genuine Fenn traps. 'MoleCatcher' knows a man who will sell ye genuine Springer traps. These are the people to deal with. But ASKING, to make 100% Certain what ye'll be getting costs Nothing.

Caveat emptor!

i just rang solway feeders and asked for their prices. thanks for pointing this out ditch shitter. i could of got stung there.

geniune:

mk 4 £6.99

mk 6 £7.99

copies / snide:

mk 4 £4.99

mk 6 £5.99

Guest Ditch_Shitter
:clapper: Excellent result, Richie! Good work, mate! See? Now we All know for sure. If it sounds cheap? It most likely is 'Cheap'. Cheap, chinky shit! Not worth bloody touching!
I'm not having a go at the chinese people ~ yellow, slitty eyed, untrustworthy, Dog torturing c***s that they are ~ only the shit they produce and flood your market with.

And that made me spit my lunch over the monitor at work!

Back to the subject in hand...

I bought a couple of imports off the popular Online Tat Bazaar we all know and love.

They are no way as well made as the Springers I have. The treadle plate doesn't sit flat as the trigger is too short, the plate also rubs on the frame. Rubbish.

The Springers on the other hand are sooo much better made.

BTW, I got the Springers from the Game Conservancy Trust Web Site. Thought I'd do my bit to help out.

/Mad

also people you can blindfold with dental floss... :hmm: