Has anyone here ever owned or used a Norfolk or Norwich terrier?

an old farmer i knew had a bitch years ago was a cracking terrier on the rats around his stables and accounted for a large number of rabbits, it would dissapear for days self hunting though, i assume to ground somewhere one day it never returned. rip

A friend of mine has one ,he got her of an old woman that was going into a nursing home .a great little bushing dog and we dug a few foxes with her but has a habit of going to ground on rabbits,she is about 11 or 12 now and doesn't do much now ,i will try and get a pick of her later :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher330

So basically, it depends on the Terrier and where its from. I know some people with Norfolks and they're the best hunters I've seen. Tbh, those I've seen would give a Jack Russel a run for its money, but based on the replies I've seen it isn't always so...

you're going to get some odd looks when ferreting when you bowl up with a norfolk terrier and a feckin mongoose! :laugh:

It's all good and well that you think a new idea for a sport is funny and all, but this thread isn't the place for such discussion.

Edited by Bushdodger01