Air Arms do it again!

Hi y'all,

I started a topic here recently to see if anyone else has had problems with poor quality .22 AA Diablo Field pellets. After pretty much mixed feedback i reckon roughly 50% of members had experienced problems with the standards.

I emailed AA just to let them know that it wasn''t on paying a high price for these pellets and not being able to use alot of them.

After two weeks I received a reply from "Sheila" who informed me that A.A. pay a premium to have their pellets checked twice before despatch and that they can only assume that the damage was done in transit.

The upshot being that Sheila sent me a replacement tin of pellets and as far as I can see every pellet is perfect!!!

I heard that Air Arms customer service was good and I would just like to endorse this.

So if any of you have a tin of dodgy pellets it may be worth sending off a quick email. You've not got anything to lose but a couple of minutes of your time.(send all details of batch numbers from underneath the tin) The address I sent my email to was;

info@air-arms.co.uk

Hope this helps some of you.

Slugger.

I just started using falcon accurace a lot of dented skirts .I did fine a way to fix them I have found a little biro pen from bookies or argos type .I push the rounded end of pen into the back of the pellet refoming the skirt .I havent tested the pellets to much yet.Has any one else done this ?

I just started using falcon accurace a lot of dented skirts .I did fine a way to fix them I have found a little biro pen from bookies or argos type .I push the rounded end of pen into the back of the pellet refoming the skirt .I havent tested the pellets to much yet.Has any one else done this ?

That's a great idea mate.

I will defo give it a try if the biro fits the A.A.dia skirt.

Slugger

I got so sick and tired of shelling out 13 quid for AA Diablo Field and binning nearly half of them that I have switched to RWS Superfield and have to say they group just as well as AA and cost 3 quid cheaper per tin and what's more I havnt found a dented or misformed skirt on them yet! Won't be going back to AA now.

• Like 1

I just swapped makes, Crosman Premier Ultra Magnums are just as accurate in my guns, come in tins that do not open in your gun bag and I have not found 1 unusable pellet in 9 months of shooting! They are also a few quid a tin cheaper as well!

i think these are accupell arnt they correct me if im wrong.