polo mint

Hi

finished work early to day so i thought i will do the polo mint challenge but with my HW100 kt .22 using falcon accuracy plus 13.4gr pellets 5.52 at 25m. So i super glued polo mints to a board .The first 5 shots hit the mints but after that put 2 pellets through 2 polo mints ,could not believe it . All this was witness by my wife and daughter, they were amazed how the pellets went into the hole.

It shows just how good these guns are using these pellets

th_002.jpg

• Like 1

Sweet......

I'll get me coat

TAXI.........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice shooting :clapper: But why put it down to just the gun :icon_eek: I know plenty of shooters that couldn't do that even with that gun!

Without the skilled shooter , the gun is next to useless :yes:

I say 'next to useless' because it can be used for bodybuilding and as a club so not totally useless ;)

Tony

Sweet......

I'll get me coat

TAXI.........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice shooting :clapper: But why put it down to just the gun :icon_eek: I know plenty of shooters that couldn't do that even with that gun!

Without the skilled shooter , the gun is next to useless :yes:

I say 'next to useless' because it can be used for bodybuilding and as a club so not totally useless ;)

Tony

Bugger Tony.....beat me to it :D

very nice shooting Villa :victory:

There's a lot more than just the pellets going on there lad, although you've definitely got the right ones for you machine to do it at all - fair play to ya - and with .22 no less! That's some serious shooting!

We use these as a training exercise for 10m Olympic shooting - it's a standing shot with a .177 - the hole equates to about a 10.4 (max is 10.9) so it's a hell of a shot to manage it.

I took the polo mint challenge myself, i also supaglued the mints to a board but i went for the whole packet. Set the board up at thirty metres and got out my trusty AA410 Carbine in .22, thought this needed both the gun and i warmed up. So went plinking for 50 shots to get into the groove. I then settled down with the AA on its deban bi-pod, control your heart beat and breath. First shot, polo still intact 2nd shot same outcome. 10 and still intact, 25 and not a single broken polo. It was then that i started to relax and started to become complacent 35 and all polo's intact. It was then some clever sod came up and pointed out the fact that the idea of the challenge was to shoot inside the polo mint and not as i had been doing, missing them outside the mint, :bye::victory::laugh::tongue2: Somebody had to do it so it may as well of been me lol.

• Like 2

i have a little mind thing to shoot on..(think on).

shooting at 5 yards theres a pellet hole, you can hitthat again because you've already brain pathed it by doing it.

now how big is a rabbits head? say at 30 yards, is it bigger or smaller than that near shot pellet hole?..

so you can hit a head at 40..

just a way of thinking a shot..works or it soesnt depending on who you are.

good shooting btw......