Nite – Hunter Digi Add On zoom capability demo and explanation

Well said Tony!!!! exactly what Si said to me and is trying to tell people it's not him being a sales man, its him being an avid fan of air guns and hunting!!!! He is trying to help people out not miss lead any one.

Regards

Gaz

its hard to find them sorts tbh.. i've not bought an airgun mag in years, because i know its no t the best in the world, and the next right up..the best in the world...and so on, gets boring.

so yup a refreshing 'here it is and this is what it does'..ty to that bloke.

Edited by ghillies
  • Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQL2eJTHXf8

virgin media super fast is were it is at hahaha.... ( other brands available do the legal bit haha)!!!   good comment BTW further up the tread... .   regards   Gaz

Does anyone really give a rats arse who the company belongs to?   I certainly don't and if I were doing a review of my baby or any of my other guns or the things attached to it, I really wouldnt car

http://www.nightvisi...c.php?f=3&t=523

Not impressed... This is a hunting forum not a sales room...

Umm sorry Mrs Mole that you feel Im selling a product when actually Im reviewing a prototype.

You won't find a single comment any where as far as i can honestly remember of me telling people to buy a Nite Hunter add on since I started reviewing it. This I have left to the individual to decide.

If I have said buy then I apologuise and take it back. I want the review to do the talking and the viewer to make the decisions.

There is a big difference between selling and reviewing Mrs M, and even though you may be not impressed others may be interested and want to see on this forum.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Yep thats right and your doing a very good job to zini.Ive been following this subject for a while as i fancy the finished product.Got the 400ir on order so half way there.If someones going to have a demo unit to try in the Hampshire (Southampton) area give us a shout.

Hi Chris,

The 400 SB as a dimmer and can run off 6 or 12 volts. What I would say though is don't use 12 volts or you will run a big risk of burning out the laser diode if left on too long. The unit can get too hot so if using 12 volts only turn the laser on for short 30 second bursts at the most.

I only use the 6 volt option after burning out a test laser on 12 volts and not knowing. All the recent footage is using 6 volts and as you can see its very good.

Si

Edited by zini

ok, so am i right by saying that you dont have to focus the front part of the ir400 like you do with the 300?

and what about the ir switch? do you have to hold the button in all the time to keep it on? or have they changed it so you dont have to do this?

chris

You can either have the pressel or on off switch Chris. I opted for the on off switch to free a hand when setting the laser up for initial use.

Si.

You can either have the pressel or on off switch Chris. I opted for the on off switch to free a hand when setting the laser up for initial use.

Si.

THE ON OFF SOUNDS BETTER SI, I STRUGGLED TO SET IT UP MYSELF WITH NO HANDS FREE,

DO YOU STILL HAVE TO WIDEN AND NARROW THE IR BEAM ON THE 400 THE SAME WAY AS THE 300? OR DOES THE DIMMER DO THAT?

CHRIS

The dimmer on full flood is all you need Chris. Its so good you just leave it and use the dimmer. Just aim the head and zero it first off to the range you intend to shoot at. Tighten it up and leave it.

I never have had to move it off full flood.

Im getting silly ranges with it mate.

I'm just about to announce something new from nite Hunter in the next few weeks that I've been chatting tonight with nite Hunter about that we are calling the Solar Flare.

He needs to build the prototype first and me and Davy will test it.

From the info I've discussed with him and with what we have quickly planned I'm sure its going to be something a lot will find interesting.

Si.

Edited by zini

I'm just about to announce something new from nite Hunter in the next few weeks that I've been chatting tonight with nite Hunter about that we are calling the Solar Flare.

What's that then? A lamp???

You will have to wait and see mate as if the prototype doesn't work we may have to go back to the planning stage.

Si.

Looking forward to it.

I like the way the lamp and IR work together on the same unit but I was hoping it was a brighter lamp hence the 'solar' bit....