my lakeland

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What age are you lad,your either very young or a wind up merchant ,i had to explain to you on another thread what digging was,you thought we dug a hole and put food in it to trap a fox

Does your dog also go lamping rabbits, coursing hares, if you hav,nt heard of lamping, its were you tie a lamp to the dogs coller so he can see were the rabbits run in the dark.

fkin class lol

the lad does sound as if he dont know what he is talking about, To be fare to the lad iv done alot of shooting down that way and the there not dug deep. suprising i know but i have come across them.

THATS SAD STARTING A NEW ACCOUNT TO PICK UP FOR YOURSELF :laugh::laugh:

OR ARE YOU REALLY 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR GREYHOUND WHIPPET COLLIES

THAT BOTH CANT SPELL TERRIER :whistling:

the lad does sound as if he dont know what he is talking about, To be fare to the lad iv done alot of shooting down that way and the there not dug deep. suprising i know but i have come across them.

but you do agree foxes are dug not very deep but dug all the same??? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

the question should have been "do you go duggin with your terrier" maybe :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

What age are you lad,your either very young or a wind up merchant ,i had to explain to you on another thread what digging was,you thought we dug a hole and put food in it to trap a fox :icon_eek:

fkin class lol

What age are you lad,your either very young or a wind up merchant ,i had to explain to you on another thread what digging was,you thought we dug a hole and put food in it to trap a fox :icon_eek:

you couldn't make it up on this site sometimes!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously lads,check out the thread ,Terriers first dig in the terrier work section :yes::clapper:

Some craic i just read it :laugh:

thank you kerry im in plymouth. and i go exeter, and down cornwall redruth . have u ever been there ? and yes holes are not dug deep kerry where are you based in cornwall ?

Theres shafts 10 miles long or more in and around 'Druth :blink:

Cheers, D

thank you kerry im in plymouth. and i go exeter, and down cornwall redruth . have u ever been there ? and yes holes are not dug deep kerry where are you based in cornwall ?

Cheers, D

i dont understand what you lot are talking about. but yes most foxes i have seen dig really deep. but i have also seen mr fox only 6 foot down. not all holes are 10/15 foot. mock me if you like, but i have seen all sorts of holes under big tree embedded in banks.

And yes i have 3 terriers patterdale. and 2 jrts all workers and looking to start some coursing. this is why i want a lurcher. I'm sure wou will all agree this is a common lurcher and probz the most popular.

Cheers, D

i dont understand what you lot are talking about. but yes most foxes i have seen dig really deep. but i have also seen mr fox only 6 foot down. not all holes are 10/15 foot. mock me if you like, but i have seen all sorts of holes under big tree embedded in banks.

And yes i have 3 terriers patterdale. and 2 jrts all workers and looking to start some coursing. this is why i want a lurcher. I'm sure wou will all agree this is a common lurcher and probz the most popular.

:haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::signthankspin:

Cheers, D

:haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::signthankspin:

mate i've seen a fair few holes under big trees ;) ;) :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 2

Cheers, D

mate i've seen a fair few holes under big trees ;) ;) :whistling: :whistling:

Great ! good luck everyone im out of this forum its stupid.

Cheers, D

mate i've seen a fair few holes under big trees ;):whistling:

Great ! good luck everyone im out of this forum its stupid.

please dont leave, who else will we have to laugh at??? :boogy::lol::boogy:

• Like 1