my lakeland

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What age are you lad,your either very young or a wind up merchant ,i had to explain to you on another thread what digging was,you thought we dug a hole and put food in it to trap a fox

Does your dog also go lamping rabbits, coursing hares, if you hav,nt heard of lamping, its were you tie a lamp to the dogs coller so he can see were the rabbits run in the dark.

fkin class lol

well its not only that. he is a strong dog. take foxes etc . hes just a generally has ballz. terriors from reading other forums not really into chasing deer.

what has he done with fox mate ? I wouldnt be letting a 9 month old dog go to ground myself pm me if you dont want to post info on open forum Edited by trinder

well its not only that. he is a strong dog. take foxes etc . hes just a generally has ballz. terriors from reading other forums not really into chasing deer.

what has he done with fox mate ? I wouldnt be letting a 9 month old dog go to ground myself pm me if you dont want to post info on open forum

well he literally was his own accause, lol he really can handel himself this is what im saying he is crazy, i was out with father and the guns fox. boom hes off down the hole fox dead, lol

he is good at flushing game bird etc. very raring to go when he sees rabbit, rats, pheasant etc. anything he will go for. BUT he is starting to bite labradors and some spaniels. weird it seems only these 2 breeds. but he really wants to hurt them.

Any tips on stopping him i do disaplin him with a good old whollop. but not sure if this is the right approach ...he has the biggest balls i have ever seen in a terrior/ not literally/ but if he seen a dear 150 yards away he would ATTEMPT to get it. lol and he is being a little more disobedient than usual. he is 9 months old, possibly trying his luck. ?

thanks

get a pic up mate :thumbs: show us this ballsey lakie.

the lab and spaniel wasnt brown or black was they ??? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: might have the answer if they are

What age are you lad,your either very young or a wind up merchant ,i had to explain to you on another thread what digging was,you thought we dug a hole and put food in it to trap a fox :icon_eek:

fkin class lol

What age are you lad,your either very young or a wind up merchant ,i had to explain to you on another thread what digging was,you thought we dug a hole and put food in it to trap a fox :icon_eek:

you couldn't make it up on this site sometimes!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously lads,check out the thread ,Terriers first dig in the terrier work section :yes::clapper: Edited by lurcher330

fkin class lol

you couldn't make it up on this site sometimes!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously lads,check out the thread ,Terriers first dig in the terrier work section :yes::clapper:

seriously though......does the fox have a bunker or something?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F'ckin class!