Young stuff in the Wicklow Hills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a dirty young man I might as well be a dirty old man.

I don't know Fat man ,give me a night up there in the pub ,and i might be able to make a few of them ole dried up ole ones happy :boogy:

fine terriers liam :thumbs: a lump of a lurcher aswell,walk that place in the last pic myself, lovely place,the tide seem to be going out further each time i go up.

Its flooded Dessy ye cant come up anymore.lol

:laugh: just walking liam nothing else, :angel:

Just live up the road Dessy call up anytime.

Nice pics Liam,you know the water level is low when the old church steeple is sticking up out of the water,i used to get the bus up there with the ferrets and whippet

And a few pints in Ballyknochan when it all over.Once ye dont come up taking our jobs and riding our women its ok.

Nice pics Liam,you know the water level is low when the old church steeple is sticking up out of the water,i used to get the bus up there with the ferrets and whippet

And a few pints in Ballyknochan when it all over.Once ye dont come up taking our jobs and riding our women its ok.

Jesus ,when i hung around Brittas and Manor Kilbride when i was a teenager ,i had some crac with the filly's from Blesso :angel::icon_redface:

Jesus ,when i hung around Brittas and Manor Kilbride when i was a teenager ,i had some crac with the filly's from Blesso :angel::icon_redface:

Ye can only dream about it now ye pair of auld pervs,lol.

• Like 1

I don't know Fat man ,give me a night up there in the pub ,and i might be able to make a few of them ole dried up ole ones happy B):boogy: :boogy:
  • Like 4

I was a dirty young man I might as well be a dirty old man.
  • Like 5