vacinations for rating??

Get them jabbed up against leptosperosis to be safe .... A mate of mine lost an 8 year old Lakeland that was one of the best workers I had ever seen through a poxy days ratting ..................

Lookin for abit of advice, I've got two bedxwhippets and ive never had them out ratting but ive managed to get myself some good ratting permission.

Someone said i should get them vacinated before i take them out?????

Hopefully someone can help.

Cheers

definetly need a shot for leptosporosis

Get them jabbed up against leptosperosis to be safe .... A mate of mine lost an 8 year old Lakeland that was one of the best workers I had ever seen through a poxy days ratting ..................

Lookin for abit of advice, I've got two bedxwhippets and ive never had them out ratting but ive managed to get myself some good ratting permission.

Someone said i should get them vacinated before i take them out?????

Hopefully someone can help.

Cheers

definetly need a shot for leptosporosis

snap :laugh: :laugh:

Slightly different question, when your out and your dogs get bit by rats what do you put on the bites, is the likes of Savlon/Germolene ok, just started taking the pup to the rats and its only a matter of time, never used to worry but iam a wiser man now than i was when i was younger, he is jabbed up by the way, cheers.

Hibiscrub is the stuff surgeons wash their hands with prior to surgery. As you can imagine it will kill almost everything, and much easier than faffing about washing with this, adding that.

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=hibiscrub&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=shop&ei=gPhET53sD42JhQeA4bT2AQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=6&sqi=2&ved=0CF8Q_AUoBQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=2f416f61c644263b&biw=1152&bih=721

If you know any nurses ask them to get you one from work :thumbs: