congrats to gorger!!

lads keep the sarcastic comments for pms, dont want another one of my threads getting removed again over a load of jellous old wemon with nothing constructive to say fucksake the man done well with his dogs to travell all the way over to cambridge and win the thing atleast give him and his dogs a we bit of credit :thumbs: and MODS before you think of removing yet another one of my threads why not clean it up first and get rid of the idiots that are crabbing it :yes: (tommy.c) KEEP ALL THE GOOD COMMENTS COMING LADS :toast: :toast: :toast:

you've only had 2 or 3 :icon_eek: and your only BACK :whistling: hunting lock a months , so fuk of brown nose

here we go the lucas hater has spoke now everyone take heed of him who has lucas as his av pic!!! you know f**k all about me dickweed so go and crawl back under your stone you prick :feck:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lads keep the sarcastic comments for pms, dont want another one of my threads getting removed again over a load of jellous old wemon with nothing constructive to say fucksake the man done well with hi

Errrr........ Cambridge ? LOL !   Cheers.

He as only his self two blame I have said a few wrong things on cos I was new I did not no what it was like on here but I have learned from my misticks and I am very carefully what I say speedy as dug

lads keep the sarcastic comments for pms, dont want another one of my threads getting removed again over a load of jellous old wemon with nothing constructive to say fucksake the man done well with his dogs to travell all the way over to cambridge and win the thing atleast give him and his dogs a we bit of credit :thumbs: and MODS before you think of removing yet another one of my threads why not clean it up first and get rid of the idiots that are crabbing it :yes: (tommy.c) KEEP ALL THE GOOD COMMENTS COMING LADS :toast: :toast: :toast:

you've only had 2 or 3 :icon_eek: and your only BACK :whistling: hunting lock a months , so fuk of brown nose

here we go the lucas hater has spoke now everyone take heed of him who has lucas as his av pic!!! you know f**k all about me dickweed so go and crawl back under your stone you prick :feck:

i beg to differ ... you would not be biting .. new comer

How could anybody take you Irish lads seriously, your all like kids in the playground with your half-truth's and 3rd hand stories.

Always nice to hear of good dogs from all branches of the dog world but all the shit that comes with JM and Lucas just puts you off reading the threads.

It'll probably go 20 pages but only about 2/3 of the pages will be related to the topic.

• Like 1

ffs tommy don't fall for that shit???????? but he's right your only back at it so take easy or your nose will be brown LOL
  • Like 1

i heard gorger won the cambridge cup today, well done to him and his dogs lucas got beat in the final by tiny his sister considering lucas has been out for 7 weeks and got into the final is a great achievement alone :thumbs: good job to end up with 2 dogs in the final gorger :toast: :toast: :toast:

tommy what was the score in the final

biglicks what dogs were running in the comp? brendie says its top secret

speedy stop p.m in me wantin no stuff i no nothing and if i did its not for me two say if they wanted two say who was in it they would of done so already fairplay two j.m tho he must have some good dogs about him the best two dogs was his it looks like great land bet they had a real day

WELL LADS WAS A REALL GOOD DAY TODAY GOT TO MEET JM, AND HE A GENUINE DUG MAN, FIRSTLY ID LIKE TO CONGRATULATE HIM ON WINNING THE COMP WITH TINY A CLASS ACT THIS BITCH IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING ELSE I TELL YOU, 1ST TINY KILLED 3, SECOND LUCAS KILLED 2, AND THE THIRD PLACE WAS A DUG OF BARNEY, WELL DONE EVERYONE INVOLVED GREAT DAY WITH GOOD DUG MEN, ID RATHER NOT SAY WERE MY DUG CAME BUT HE RAN WELL LOL...ASLO LIKE TO SAY WELL DONE TO BIG AIDSO WHO SHARED 3RD PLACE AND HE WAS SMILING LIKE A CHESHER CAT IN THE PICS LOL.... :toast:

Edited by stig of the dump
  • Like 1

biglicks what dogs were running in the comp? brendie says its top secret

speedy stop p.m in me wantin no stuff i no nothing and if i did its not for me two say if they wanted two say who was in it they would of done so already fairplay two j.m tho he must have some good dogs about him the best two dogs was his it looks like great land bet they had a real day

HA,HA,HA,HA, SPEEDIE/ OWEN/ FATMAN/ THE SPOOF/ SOMEONE MENTION YOUR NAME AT THE COMP TODAY AND WE ALL HAD A GOOD LAUGH AT YOU, YOUR A SAD OLD MAN :bye: :bye:

He as only his self two blame I have said a few wrong things on cos I was new I did not no what it was like on here but I have learned from my misticks and I am very carefully what I say speedy as dug his own grave it's a shame really cos he is not a bad man but the Internet is deadly

• Like 3

He as only his self two blame I have said a few wrong things on here cos I was new I did not no what it was like on here but I have learned from my misticks and I am very carefully what I say speedy as dug his own grave it's a shame really cos he is not a bad man but the Internet is deadly