Hunting Horns

Rocky2

Tried out one of these Bellman horns last week end, it was a bit light and tinny but would do a job at £39.

Still like my old Swaine and Adeney tho...

LL.

My mate has one of those a mid-tone beagling horn, i about passed out blowing the fecker to get some hound's back at the weekend :laugh:

Tried out one of these Bellman horns last week end, it was a bit light and tinny but would do a job at £39.

Still like my old Swaine and Adeney tho...

LL.

My mate has one of those a mid-tone beagling horn, i about passed out blowing the fecker to get some hound's back at the weekend :laugh:

I thought that happened every time you blew? it did for me, esp with the cheap 50p peice of chineese shite i got mugged into buying offa fleabay one night a few years ago,lol.. the end of the horn came off in my hand when i pulled it out its saddle case, the mouth peice did the same when i tried sorting the first breakage, i just plain gave up when it started going green right infront of my eyes.... spend a few quid and youll avoid the all of the above..