What's the best ever bag you have taken (no bull)

The Hilux is spot on steve.

Just let us know when it's on, and me and johnnyboy will be there, with bells on :thumbs:

Next season we might try our own challenge. . . . ferreting every county in britain :thumbs:

Whats the fuel consumption like pretty low I should imagine. We should have a Hunting Life all out ferreting day next season.

All twin cabs are thirsty matey!

Hopefully we will have a few interesting days next season matey, i'm def interested in your record attempt :thumbs:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First trip to the dales some years back after 4 an half hours ferreting and the lad who i was with wanted to get off as the weather started turning wet and misrable or well into 3 figures would have b

Right the idea is not to slag off anyone or to make comments that would upset others, this is supposed to be a general banter thread. There's nothing wrong if you go out and get 2 or 3, it's not about

ive had 100 plus 3 times, 112 on some permission with 6 of us and a 109 on another place and a 101 some where we werent meant to be lol

Posted Images

i can tell you exactly what that hilux is like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fecking clean,, :laugh: going across that flat grass field was the last time it went off road,,,,,,its realy his wifes school run motor :tongue2:

i new if he sean this hed put that eating pic up,,, :laugh: there was a time every time we went out, they would get a pic of me eating :icon_redface:

• Like 1

thats true steve most of what i do now is up there, and good bags are possible,, we did ok yeterday , but not as many as you guys,, although we did spend a fair bit of time just mooching with the dogs picking a few up,,, rather than mooving from warren to warren,,, and we didnt start till 11.30.

but as you say it is nice to ferret those open warrens, it does make for easy ferreting ,, apart from the climb,,lol

100_0750-1.jpg First trip to the dales some years back after 4 an half hours ferreting and the lad who i was with wanted to get off as the weather started turning wet and misrable or well into 3 figures would have been caught got to say the actual ferreting was like shelling peas at the side of ferreting thick hedgerows or bramble coverd bankings with very shallow digs and no ground cover.
  • Like 4

100_0750-1.jpg First trip to the dales some years back after 4 an half hours ferreting and the lad who i was with wanted to get off as the weather started turning wet and misrable or well into 3 figures would have been caught got to say the actual ferreting was like shelling peas at the side of ferreting thick hedgerows or bramble coverd bankings with very shallow digs and no ground cover.

Excellent bag, well done.

The most i've had in one day was 101 up in the dales, but also had 80 0dds and 90 odds regular.

But doing alot with stevethefish now which is a lot harder especially them hedgerows which are very deep in places.

Numbers don't really matter to me, we have a good crack and getting the young un's envolved makes it more worth while.

anyway gonna have a few tins :drinks: then off to bed. Out with stevethefish the slave-driver tomoz. :haha:

• Like 1