What's the best ever bag you have taken (no bull)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First trip to the dales some years back after 4 an half hours ferreting and the lad who i was with wanted to get off as the weather started turning wet and misrable or well into 3 figures would have b

Right the idea is not to slag off anyone or to make comments that would upset others, this is supposed to be a general banter thread. There's nothing wrong if you go out and get 2 or 3, it's not about

ive had 100 plus 3 times, 112 on some permission with 6 of us and a 109 on another place and a 101 some where we werent meant to be lol

Posted Images

The most i've had in one day was 101 up in the dales, but also had 80 0dds and 90 odds regular.

But doing alot with stevethefish now which is a lot harder especially them hedgerows which are very deep in places.

Numbers don't really matter to me, we have a good crack and getting the young un's envolved makes it more worth while.

anyway gonna have a few tins :drinks: then off to bed. Out with stevethefish the slave-driver tomoz. :haha:

spot on,, them hedges are a pain, bramble and blackthorn , the ferreters nightmere lol,, nice to get the younguns out as well , yeh im off again tomorow up there..

steve ,, think we all did bakewell years ago,, there was good numbers up there years back

MY BAGS BIGGER THAN YOUR BAG LAH DE DAH

i dont think anybody is being like that on this thread,,

guys are just saying what they have done over the years, and whilst its nice to do some good chalks ,, im quite happy getting half a dozen on walks round local...

My self i have never been a numbers man nor did i consider myself a one for the pot man i just used to go and try and catch wat was infront of us and tbh my most memrobale days ferreting up in the dales was low doubles bolted and caught by harris hawks and goshawks.Theirs nothing wrong with catching good numbers as long as an obsesion about numbers takes away the enjoyment of getting out and enjoying it.

• Like 2

Many of my most enjoyable days this season have been for a half dozen rabbits, :thumbs:

Take yesterday for instance mate, one of my favourite days all season and a grand total of 3. :thumbs:

And a mink . . . . .

But the dogs WORKED all day, rather than just standing about.

Talking about Mink, here's a pic of a fecker that I took a few season's ago while out ferreting alongside a river. He was as bold as brass

MINK.jpg

TOMO . . . I knew that was coming about a very clean truck as soon as I posted that Great White Shark pic of ya :icon_eek::D

• Like 3