brother to sister breeding

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it never did joball any harm his mum and dad are still solid.

Wouldn't do it with pigeons mate, they end up coo coo.

NICE TO HEAR THAT EVERY THING TURNED OUT RIGHT ROXY WITH THE BREEDING ,ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE FROWN UPON IT BUT THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS IF U CAN KEEP THE BLOOD STRONG WITH THE 2 BEST DOGS OV THE SA

Guest Sorley Boys clan

Mp is dafed for doing it twice but dont for get he's trying to get a nover lucky wodent you give the man abrake oll i can say is lurn from him

cant see him getting another lucky because he would need inbreed back instead of forward an that cant happen

kidding aside guys there are 35 users watching this. i'm still in a quandary, my bitch great feet, coat, good size, speed, ace temperament etc. has a half brother who's very similar, both on the fathers side have 3/16 border collie (the brother / potential father has a wee bit more from his mothers side) border collies are known to carry the gene for hip dysplasia. even if they don't show the problem and the gene is recessive and they both get low hip scores when checked. this problem doesn't show up in young dogs. would breeding the two together greatly increase the chance of this problem manifesting itself in any pups?

Edited by birddog